The Vimeo Solutions team is dedicated to ensuring our users are getting the most out of Vimeos Enterprise offerings by providing a seamless onboarding experience across platforms. In this role, you will work with the Vimeo Solutions team based in NYC, London, Sydney, & Bangalore to drive onboarding & ongoing client-specific projects.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be responsible for reviewing & understanding our enterprise clients use cases & responsible for tracking, prioritizing, & executing onboarding objectives. The Technical Program Manager works cross-functionally with our clients, Account Management team, & the Branded Apps team to ensure the successful completion & implementation of onboarding initiatives in a timely manner. This includes ensuring clients have a deep understanding of our enterprise platforms & their implementation of it. This role should combine your passions of organized problem-solving, tinkering with platforms, & working closely with enterprise-level clients.
What youll do:
- Own the technical onboarding & implementation of Vimeos clients across two products: Vimeo OTT & Vimeo Enterprise
- Liaise with our Branded Apps team for timely app build & submission on behalf of our OTT clients
- Work with our Operations team to constantly improve & iterate on the onboarding process
- Manage challenging client situations with solutions oriented handling & effective internal escalation processes to make visible to stakeholders & leadership
- Manage a high volume of project schedules & requirements, identify possible issues & clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
- Develop trusted partnerships with internal stakeholders by collaborating & delivering on common goals
- Serve as an expert in the technical practices of our products & clients, relaying use case trends common product applications across offices
- Ability to serve as the technical expert for our Enterprise customers, particularly as it relates to basic front-end customizations, working with App Platforms, & live streaming workflows
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- Project, program, or account management background, involving the ability to manage many clients at once
- Ability to quickly understand & explain technical concepts & business interdependencies
- Experience working closely with Enterprise-level clients
- A problem solving work style that is collaborative, positive & consultative
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously while communicating effectively with stakeholders across offices
- Experience with live streaming infrastructure
Bonus points (nice skills to have, but not needed):
- Experience at a quickly scaling, growth stage SAAS company
- OTT or video familiarity
- Experience working with a team that spans across time zones
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of over 650 passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs