CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
In this role, you will work closely in collaboration with cross-functional members to deliver against quarterly & annual roadmap objectives for mobile. You will ensure tight alignment of mobile related activities as it relates to product management, planning, regular communications, & status updates.
What You Will Do:
- Define CLEARs product strategy & roadmap for mobile, always working backwards from the customer
- Build & manage multiple complex products from start to finish, owning the end-to-end product lifecycle from design to delivery
- Demonstrate leadership by mentoring & managing colleagues, & taking the lead when working cross-functionally
- Represent CLEAR externally with partners to drive towards a shared product vision
- Leverage expertise in product management to develop team-wide processes & best practices
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Engineering, IT, Operations, Design, & Marketing in order to deliver against quarterly & annual roadmap objectives
- Translate business objectives into execution strategy (tactical & strategic) for mobile
- Drive continuous improvement using data & information from teams to identify issues & ways to improve
- Own prioritization based on customer need, risk impact & strategic demands is a key requirement of the role
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years of experience in product management with mobile focus
- Outstanding organizational, communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills conducive to collaboration; able to work well in a cross-functional, matrix management environment
- Entrepreneurial, strategic planner with proven ability to drive projects & strong analytical skills
- Ability to establish credibility & rapport with senior executives & technical & non-technical team members alike