Hi, we're Oscar. Were hiring a Growth Analyst to join our Small Group Growth team (C+O Partnership).
Oscar is the first health insurance company built around a full stack technology platform & a relentless focus on serving our members. We started Oscar in 2012 to create the kind of health insurance company we would want for ourselvesone that behaves like a doctor in the family.
About the role:
As the Growth Operations Analyst, you will work with Sales / Broker Support / Growth Marketing to further improve the success & optimization of these areas. You will analyze data for stakeholders, identify areas of opportunity for improvement, & monitor important strategic areas for the supported departments under the Service Operations umbrella.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify & resolve gaps in Oscar's current operations; create dashboards & reports for Sales Leadership
- Work with Growth Strategy & Sales team to design, implement, & manage processes related to broker distribution programs
- Maintain & update Oscar's knowledge database, training documentation, & operating procedure or
- Partner with Sales & Marketing to analyze, evaluate, & segment distribution partners
- Partner with Product to ensure that new tools & products are implemented by the Sales & Service teams.
Required education & experience
- 1+ years of experience in analytics (pulling data, analyzing, & developing dashboards)
- 1+ years of experience working in projects with a team-based approach
- Working knowledge of sales analytics
Preferred education & experience
- Proficient in database languages
- Proficient in analytics reporting tools (Tableau, Python, Periscope or PowerBI)
- Healthcare experience (Health Insurance, Health Systems, or Healthcare Consulting)
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.
COVID-19 vaccine requirements for in-person work:
To protect the health & safety of our employees, we require any employee conducting in-person work* to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by their start date.
If you are unable to be vaccinated due to medical or protected religious reasons, please reach out to our Benefits team at email@example.com to submit an accommodations request.
*Note: In-person work includes: employees required to work from our offices (either full-time or part-time), employees conducting sales work in the field & employees conducting at-home or in-person visits with members.