Havenly is a funded & fast-growing consumer services startup, located in the heart of Denver. We offer online interior design services that make decorating your home simple, affordable & accessible for everyone.
As a Customer Experience (CX) Associate at Havenly, you will be responsible for providing frontline support to Havenly clients through email, phones, & chat. We strive to create delightful interactions with each & every customer we serve in order to create meaningful & long-lasting relationships. We work tirelessly to accomplish this & always have fun doing it. This opportunity may be perfect for you if youre not only a true people person but a problem solver at heart. Youre incredibly resourceful, tech-savvy, & know how to maintain perspective & levity in a very fast-paced & ever-changing environment. Not every customer will be happy, & not every situation will be easy, but you recognize that you have the opportunity to turn everything around & truly make someones day.
- While this is a 100% remote position, you must reside in or around the greater Atlanta, Chicago, or Denver areas.
- You must have access to your own computer, a stable & fast internet connection, & a quiet place to work
- This role includes a full-time schedule with weekend hours - specific schedules available at time of offer
What Youll Do:
- Through phone, chat & email support, help customers resolve issues including website navigation, product questions, ordering & payment issues, order tracking, order returns, & more.
- Provide accurate, timely, & kind responses to customer inquiries.
- Be the voice of the customer & share feedback with cross-functional teams to inform product enhancements & new product features.
- Assist the CX department with various tasks to ensure a flawless customer experience.
The Experience Youll Bring:
- 1-3 years experience in a customer-facing role
- The ability to navigate seamlessly between multiple client interactions & internal systems while working toward clearly defined customer service goals.
- A love of thinking creatively to get to the root of an issue & solve problems.
- The desire to put customers first & be an advocate in helping them solve problems.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- The availability to work non-standard hours including weekends & holidays.