Were on a mission to build care that fits your life. Our business started as Simple Contacts, but is rapidly expanding into the Simple Health brand as we launch more & more direct to consumer medical services.
About the Role:
Were looking for a product manager to join the Birth Control team - an interdisciplinary team made up of engineers, marketers & design all working to build & grow our newest product line: birth control prescribed online.
Job responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
- Own setting & hitting product KPIs while prioritizing a roadmap to accomplish your goals
- Work in a cross functional environment with engineering, business, design & ops teams
- Shipping high quality products from end to end. That means getting stakeholder buy in across teams, writing product specs, running A/B tests, handling user interviews & more.
- Own product analytics for the Birth Control product.
- QAing new feature releases
We dont expect anyone to check every box below perfectly, but we think successful candidates will have some mixture of the following
- 3+ years experience in a product management or business intelligence capacity at a software company
- Experience querying databases directly or working within BI software like Looker or Tableau
- A passion for consumer facing experiences & strong opinions about what makes for great ones
- Experience writing code, even as a learning exercise, is a huge plus
- A proven track record of shipping successful products
- Ability to communicate complex technical & business issues for a wide range of audiences
- Experience in tele-health is a plus
We think you should join us. Heres why:
- We see things differently. Thats why were building a diverse culture - with people who bring unique perspectives & backgrounds to the table. We need a diverse team to build products that serve our diverse patients.
- Were humans first, employees second. Work-life balance matters to us - thats why we require minimum vacation time, are flexible with when & where you work, offer paid parental leave & more.
- Were building for longevity. Growth is not confined to job descriptions or teams, & we encourage continuous learning, both within your specialty & in other interests.
- Health matters to us, including yours. We pay 100% of employee healthcare & dental premiums, a membership with One Medical, gym membership discounts, & offer free contacts to our employees.