Were looking for people who are driven by collaborative & creative environments to develop simple, innovative, & beautifully designed products that customers love to use.
In this role, you will play a key role in both high-level strategy & hands-on writing & editing for product. You will manage & help create content, continually improve that content, & evolve our product voice & content standards. Youll collaborate with creative & technical teams to deliver clear, empathetic, engaging content experiences that are customer-focused & align to strategic business objectives.
Asana is helping teams in 190 countries become significantly more productive with our leading work management platform. You will shape the content of experiences that make it as simple as possible for millions of users to adopt, use, & benefit from our product, helping us achieve our mission to enable all teams to work together effortlessly.
What youll achieve
- Own the end-to-end experience of content in an award-winning product (read stories on the Asana Design blog)
- Plan, write, edit, & improve content in Asana
- Partner closely with Designers, Product Managers, User Researchers, product marketers, & engineers as they build & ship solutions
- Offer a content design perspective throughout the product development process, influencing strategic decisions across product to improve the overall experience & ensure consistency
- Work across teams to drive consensus & advocate for solutions that balance the needs of our users with our business goals
- Contribute to voice & tone guidelines & help evangelize our practice across the company
- Deliver high-quality, polished, delightful, & easy to understand content solutions
- Generate multiple ideas quickly, & connect regularly with customers to validate directions
- Participate in peer critique & present work in product leadership feedback meetings
- Experience career growth & personal development with world-class mentorship & development programs
- 6+ years of editorial and/or UX writing experience at a high tech, product-driven company with a global user base
- Experience with SaaS products
- Partners closely with UXR to conduct quantitative experiments & qualitative user studies to create the most effective content for our users
- Promotes content design in the broader community of design & content professionals
- Excellent written & verbal communication, presentation writing, & delivery skills
- Driven self-starter with excellent organizational skills who can drive content projects from start to finish
- Ability to achieve consistency by following, maintaining, & evolving content standards
- Solid understanding of user experience design principles & interaction patterns
- Expertise in UX writing for digital products: microcopy, user education, new features, & product launch content
- Experience evolving Voice & Tone guidelines for web & mobile applications
- Ability to present & sell your ideas, create coalition, & build support
- Creative problem-solver who can lead large content efforts coupled with the capability to juggle & prioritize many projects simultaneously
- Enjoy mentoring team members, & leading by example to help others adopt best practices
- Approach problems with curiosity, & excitement to learn & grow your skills
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. Millions of teams around the world, from small businesses to large enterprises, rely on Asana to manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches & marketing campaigns. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplace in the Bay Area for four years in a row, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, #14 Glassdoor Best Place to Work, & one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. After spending more than a year physically distanced, we are safely & mindfully returning our global teams to in-person collaboration, incorporating flexibility that adds hybrid elements to our office-centric culture. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work & thrive, & building a diverse, equitable, & inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status.