As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays
As a lead system analyst inthe Distributed Operations Support Team. you will:
Responsible for supporting & ensuring the stability of the applications.
Mentor team members to gain domain knowledge
Perform proactive maintenance activities, engage in automation activities, & perform root cause analysis & remediation.
Write & maintain scripts to monitor system functionality & performance.
Identify opportunities for improvement & work closely with product development to design & implement.
Apply code & operation break fixes & other proactive maintenance activities
Will evaluate the issues reported by Visa clients & members in order to provide ongoing solutions.
Execute decisive action to preserve & maintain service availability, performance, integrity, capacity, & security.
Work with ticketing application to manage tickets & maintain SLA & OLA.
Use various tools to collect statistics from production to help refine the technical roadmap, & propose process improvements
Develop & maintain tools & utilities for automation & enhanced monitoring
Help drive continuous improvement around processes & technical capabilities
Work closely with development team & bring the application changes from lower environments to Production.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information
- 6 years of experience in Development/Production Supportincluding incident/change/problem management
- Significant experience with application support organization working in 24*7 environment, driving high availability on active/active environments
- 2 Years Experience in Hadoop, Spark, Kafka.
- 2 years of experience with WebSphere, TCServer, Apache Web Servers, MVC framework, IIS
- Ability to communicate effectively to customers, team members & managers
- SOAP & REST Based Web service experience
- Experience with UNIX & Windows OS
- Excellent analytical & problem solving skills with a strong automation/monitoring mindset
- Experience with log analysis/alerting tools such as Splunk or equivalent
- Software Versioning Tool Experience.
- Experience with ITIL & Service Management Tool like Service-Now or Remedy
- Strong ability to self-learn new technologies
This position requires the incumbent to be available during core business hours.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 0% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position willrequire the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.