? To create the finance solution that energizes SMEs & freelancers, so they can achieve more. We simplify everything from everyday banking & financing, to bookkeeping & spend management. A Qonto, we are passionate about creating the best product, one with a strong impact & a great user experience. So, if you're looking for an ambitious team that's modernizing a dusty industry thanks to design & technology combined with great customer care, get in touch! Find out more about the Qonto Way here
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
The mission of the Operations department is to offer the best service to our customers while ensuring fluid internal processes, permanent monitoring of activities, & an optimal level of security (especially on back-office & fraud topics).
Join our Customer Success Onboarding team
of 20 people, led by Timothe
, where you will onboard our new business customers. You will be fully dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction & improving continuously our processes (KYB/KYC).
As a Customer Success Officer Onboarding at Qonto, you will:
• Be a Qonto Ambassador! You will delight our business customers by providing sharp & efficient support to onboard them & guide them in using Qonto, answering all their questions via email & phone.
• Be the voice of our customers: The customer's voice is precious, we need to use it in order to continuously improve our product & keep the "WOW" effect along with the relation.
• Set up internal processes to better respond to customer requests (update FAQs, dashboards, macros, make feedback to Ops & Product teams, etc.).
• Take ownership. You will identify anomalies, optimize & set up new ways of problem-solving & keep your colleagues up to date on all of this.
• Experience: You have a first experience in Customer Care or Onboarding.
• Customer-centric: You show empathy & adapt your speech according to your customers' needs.
• Goal-oriented: You strive to achieve your daily targets.
• Communication skills: You have excellent oral & written skills.
• Mastery: You excel in using SaaS tools (Intercom, Jira).
• Languages: You are bilingual in French & fluent in English.