Capsule is rebuilding the $425 billion pharmacy industry from the inside out with an emotionally resonant experience, & technology that enables customized outcomes for doctors, hospitals, insurers, & manufacturers. Our team makes the same promise to each other as the one weve made to our customers, doctors, & partners: everybody needs some looking after sometimes. Capsule has raised over $250 million from the best consumer internet & healthcare investors in the world.
Our values are: everybody needs some looking after sometimes & winning together. People succeed in our culture when they are energized to accomplish ambitious goals & push themselves & those around them to be better. We work hard to teach & share our successes to help others be successful. We anticipate our teammates needs & communicate early & often, using the input of our peers to operate both fast & right. We have tremendous ambitions & have a lot of fun pursuing them if that excites you, we would love to have you join us.
About the Role:
Capsule is looking for an Enterprise Provider Partnerships Manager (PPM) to join our Capsule Chicago team. Reporting to the GM of Chicago, the Enterprise PPM is a high-visibility business development role focusing on partnering with Chicago's largest healthcare providers at all levels, from the c-suite to the clinics.
Strong candidates are organizational savants who quickly assess who does what. You communicate easily & quickly build trust with c-suite, Ops leadership, frontline provider, & admin teams. You are also a trusted internal collaborator, working cross-functionally with Capsules national Product & Marketing teams to bring partnerships to life.
While your heart is in partnerships, you have passion & curiosity for tech product development & an infectious enthusiasm for technology & its ability to improve health outcomes. You think big while staying organized on the details required to win.
What Youll Do:
- Be a champion in the Chicago market for Capsule & our modern pharmacy
- Onboard large hospital & provider networks through engagement across the organization
- Structure strategic deals that achieve mutually-beneficial outcomes
- Partner closely with our Product & Marketing teams
- Carry a quota
- Roll up your sleeves to lead opportunities from discovery through to alignment, agreement, & execution
- 6-10 years experience spanning sales & partnerships / account management
- Experience in both enterprise healthcare sales & in selling to frontline providers
- Significant bonus points for deep relationships with Chicagoland hospital networks & experience in healthcare technology
- Strong track record of success
- Strong communication skills, highlighted by an ability to build relationships & influence through presentations & written & verbal communications
- Comfort with & excitement about tech products
- Organized, dependable, self-motivated & ability to multi-task
- Strategic & business-minded - you see opportunities before others do, & you easily translate your ideas into practical solutions
- Creative & collaborative - you love working with a team & solving challenging problems.
- You take pride in enabling the best work of others on the team. You think ahead to anticipate the needs of your teammates & you give & get all the facts making it easy for others to make decisions.
- You drive results in a way that makes everyone better. You accomplish ambitious objectives while uplifting the team around you. You're a magnet for team members looking to get better & be successful.
- You work hard & want to have fun while you do so. You celebrate wins & remember to enjoy the journey as we build something iconic.
- You can work both fast & right & don't view them as trade-offs. You understand when things require precision & accuracy & where 80% gets you to the desired outcome.
- You thrive on being pushed & challenged. You communicate effectively both in written form & live / on your feet - you are not fazed by tough questions in the moment.
- You strike the right balance of putting enough work in to share something, but not going off into a corner for weeks at a time to polish something to perfection.
- You operate like an owner & expect others to as well. You take personal responsibility & value personal responsibility in others.
- You check your ego at the door. You are interested in finding the right answer vs. always having the right answer.
Capsule is committed to hiring the best team possible to build a pharmacy that works for everyone. We have a diverse set of problems to solve, & believe that we need a diverse set of perspectives to deliver the best possible solutions to those problems. We look for talent from a wide range of backgrounds - including but not limited to - race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, national origin, religion, disability, & veteran status.