At HelloFresh, our mission is to change the way people eat - forever. From our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub Berlin, weve become the global market leader in the meal kit sector & inspire millions of energised home cooks across the globe every week.
We offer our meal kit boxes full of exciting recipes & thoughtfully sourced, fresh ingredients in more than 12 countries, operating from offices in Berlin, New York City, Sydney, Toronto, London, Amsterdam & Copenhagen & shipped out more than 250 Million meals in 2019.
Our more than 5,000 employees are the heart & soul of our highly international, fast-paced, & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.We want you to join us & help take HelloFresh to the next level - as a company in its growth phase this is a great time to join. Career & development opportunities are endless.We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
About the job
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an analyst, product development, product marketing or project manager who is excited about expanding our product portfolio across multiple markets. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting in building concepts & business cases for new product initiatives
- Project managing the implementation of new product launches across HF international markets & tracking post launch performance
- Performing competitor analysis
- Analysing data to evaluate product performance & optimise KPIs
- Contribute to strategy implementation across our international markets
- Work closely with the International HelloFresh Product Development team & local markets to coordinate on product vision, product development, market testing, online & mobile product delivery, pricing & UX & make sure that HelloFresh benefits from best practices & insights from all markets
- Contribute in making the company successful in terms of innovation & fresh thinking to create meals & variety our customers love
Who we are looking for
- Hold a Bachelors degree in Business, Science, Engineering (or equivalent) from a top-tier university & a proven record of excellent academic performance
- Experience in the food industry would be a bonus
- Have experience in product development/product marketing roles or in data analytics
- Have strong analytical skills including translating data heavy projects into a digestible format keeping in mind the audience
- Ideally you have experience working with relational databases & using SQL
- Have a detail-oriented mindset & the ability to spot minute details that others miss
- Have strong project management skills, & the ability to manage priorities simultaneously & meet time-sensitive deadlines
- Have the ability to present recommendations to Senior Management Team
- Are comfortable in the fast-paced, demanding & analytical startup environment
- Are a great communicator & team player who thrives in a large international & geographically dispersed team & has formerly managed projects remotely
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in an autonomous role with high visibility across the business
- International career development across global HelloFresh markets
- Competitive salary & benefits - including team lunches & development opportunities
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- High level of responsibility from day one
- Working with a fun, energetic & supportive team
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date & salary expectations.