IAC builds companies. We are guided by curiosity, a questioning of the status quo, & a desire to invent or acquire new products & brands. From the single seed that started as IAC over two decades ago have emerged 10 public companies & generations of exceptional leaders. We will always evolve, but our basic principle of financially-disciplined opportunism will never change. IAC today operates Vimeo, Dotdash, & Care.com, among many others, & also has majority ownership of ANGI Homeservices, which includes HomeAdvisor, Angie's List, & Handy. The company is headquartered in New York City & has business operations & satellite offices worldwide.
This position will act in a support capacity for the Treasurer & Manager, Global Treasury Operations in carrying out a variety of corporate finance & treasury initiatives. The role requires a highly organized person who demonstrates a very keen attention to detail, a high level of proficiency with Excel with comfort working in complex spreadsheets, an understanding of financial concepts, & strong communication skills. The role will also work closely with the treasury & finance managers within the business units & will be required to meet strict internal & external timelines.
- Support daily corporate domestic & international cash management & treasury duties including cash positioning, intercompany loan administration, global cash balance reporting, & settlement of treasury transactions
- Assist the operating divisions in implementing strategic initiatives & new treasury solutions both domestically & abroad
- Help integrate new companies into the cash management structure
- [Act as primary liaison between business units & banks regarding account services, bank platform administration, & ad hoc bank implementation projects.]
- Daily / Monthly / Quarterly Reporting, including SOX, investment management performance, liquidity tracking, accounting compliance, treasury benchmarking, fee analysis, etc.
- This position will work closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis, Audit & Accounting teams as it relates to cash flow forecasting, compliance, & SEC reporting
- Perform ad hoc projects as requested
- BS in Accounting, Finance or equivalent quantitative major
- Previous experience in cash management, accounting, and/or finance in a corporate environment
- Solid understanding of finance, accounting, economics, & statistics
- Strong analytical skills & advanced computer skills including MS office products & specifically Excel.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills required
- A strong passion for the financial markets
- Strong analytical skills & high proficiency with MS office products
- Ability to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams required
- Strong attention to detail
- High personal & professional integrity
- Flexibility to perform effectively in a fast-paced, demanding environment
- Exhibit strong organizational skills & the ability to prioritize is a must