How do you prefer to communicate & collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? Fuze is on a mission to transform the global communication landscape, & we need your help. Fuze offers a single cloud-based platform that brings together voice, video, & messaging for a simpler, smarter, & more cost effective solution for the modern enterprise. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices & customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
We are looking for an Inside Sales Representativefor our Commercial Segmentto join our sales team in London, UK to help us on our mission.
Who you are:
- Youre ready to catapult your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies in America.
- You inherently love being surrounded by highly intelligent, dedicated, & motivated peers pushing you to be better.
- You have an intense work ethic, great business, & sales acumen, an insatiable desire to grow & learn, & want to be surrounded by A+ teammates in a culture of excellence. If thats you, then we need to talk!
- Fuzeis looking for an Account Executive to help us continue our meteoric growth.
- Our Account Executives work with both current & potential customers to identify challenges with their communications systems & pinpoint which Fuzesolution is best suited to help them transform the way they do business.
What youll do:
- Build a territory plan consisting of:
- target accounts
- channel partnerships
- existing account base prospecting
- personal pipeline generation tactics
- coordination with a BDR for pipeline generation
- Conduct demo, closing, negotiation, proposal, & prospecting meetings
- Qualify prospects' needs & effectively map them to Fuzeofferings
- Work closely with Business Development Reps & marketing to implement strategy & process for your territory
- Become an industry expert & develop product mastery
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly sales quotas & goals
- Conduct yourself professionally & cast Fuze in a positive light
What we need from you:
- A proven record of high achievement in sales roles, particularly when carrying a new business quota
- Demonstrable pipeline generation experience, particularly building a multi-faceted territory plan & executing successfully
- Intelligence & intellectual curiosity - a growth mindset
- High IQ & EQ
- Superb communication skills: written & verbal
- Passion, Drive, Character, & Coachability
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging (FUN) technology environment
- Ability to learn & absorb material quickly
- One speed energy" - self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organized & metric-driven
- A BA or BS from a 4-year college or university
Not a must, but a plus:
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
- Experience as a BDR setting appointments for Account Executives
- Experience using Salesforce, & other sales productivity tools