Were a talented team of digital marketers, developers, & designers building Canadas leading personal finance platform, that includes Ratehub.ca (think Expedia, but for financial products) & MoneySense. We compare mortgage rates, credit card rewards, deposit returns & insurance quotes.
We love helping Canadians save money by empowering them with the tools to make smart financial decisions. We believe in financial transparency, product innovation, entrepreneurship & community. Thats our modus operandi.
Were looking for an Account Exec to join our growing team, dt Toronto. This is a great opportunity for someone who has a strong understanding of programmatic advertising, digital ad sales & strategic account management ( bonus if it's in the finance sector). Our Account Manager takes a big-picture approach to selling solutions, not products.
Ratehub offers a friendly, innovative & collaborative work environment in Downtown Toronto. Our talented team drives our success, & we support each individual in fulfilling his or her potential.
- Fun: You bring your whole self to work & make an effort to contribute to our workplace culture in a positive way
- Do the right thing: You are able to assess both customer & company needs to make good business choices
- Growth mindset: You love to learn & try new things
- Hunger: You turn passion into action
- Willing to Help: You care about your team members & are willing to help out outside your realm of expertise.
- Impact orientated: You are motivated by results & track to completion
- Previous experience managing & growing a book of business, resulting in increased market share through business development & account management
- Proven leadership skills: demonstrated ability to act as an owner & champion your accounts
- Proven ability to identify & communicate value & opportunities to upsell & grow business within a mature account
- Effective communication skills; able to deliver presentations internally to senior leadership & externally to clients
- Positive attitude: We have a great culture & want to preserve it
- Sell & onboard new lead partners & upsell existing partners
- Attain quota for display, sponsorship & licensing by upselling & cross-selling existing partners & hunting new ones
- Identify new areas of growth through product innovation, new business development & various strategic initiatives
- Managing your client base, responding to requests in a timely manner, ensuring they are satisfied & maintaining a profitable relationship
- Collaborate with other members of the Sales Team, the Business Unit Managers, Product & Ad Operations to come up with solutions & respond to client needs
- Responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close, & everything in between & after the sale happens
- Must develop an in-depth knowledge of the industries we operate in, your designated brands & our solutions
- Send performance reports & have performance evaluation discussions with partners
- Follow rules of engagement & Sales Process
- Input all activity in the CRM (if it wasnt entered, it didnt happen)
- Ensuring partners are set up properly in the backend
- Competitive salary: We know its expensive to live/work in Toronto
- Flexible hours: Enjoy a couple more hours of sleep in the morning, if you want
- Social Impact: ability to participate in volunteer days within the community as a team
- RRSP matching program
- Training allowance
- Free Financial Planning support on an annual basis
- Benefits: Health is wealth
- Casual dress code: If its good enough for you, its good enough for us
- The best team socials: karaoke is our jam
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile & a letter expressing why you want to work for Ratehub.ca
Ratehub welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.