Proudly Farmers First!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation & technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network (FBN)!
FBN was created by farmers for farmers & is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world by leveling the playing field through insights, commerce & community. Our goal is to enable them to make smart business decisions that maximize their farms profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability & sustainability of family farms & rural communities.
We are a dynamic, & innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation & benefits & is backed by top investors including Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price & Temasek.
The primary roles of the Community Builder (CB) Experience Associate are to be accountable for New CB Creation IT needs & existing CB on-going IT support. To help design, plan, & coordinate trainings for new CBs; deliver onboarding presentations as needed; manage reporting & insights regarding CB program health & individual CB performance
Overall, Reporting to the Community Builder Program Director, the Community Builder Experience Associate will play an integral role in the development & coordination of FBNs global CB Program.
The success of our CB Program is vital to the success of our company overall. This role will be the lead interface with CBs to ensure their experience working with FBN is world class, & that they are ultimately driven to execute on their duties as CBs.
- New CB creation 24 hour turn-around implementation
- Execute directly on Gsuite user creation, Netsuite Community Builder creation, Tableau access, Login TroubleShooting,, Community Builder customer uploads.
- Existing CB support 24 hour turnaround execution
- Execute directly on Password reset, Login support, FBN.com issues, customer attribution
- Contracting, awarding a contract & voiding a contract
- Manage contracting process of approved CBs: Send required documents, track completion in Salesforce, & follow-up with CBs as needed In conjunction with the Community Builder Program Director develop awarding contracts, voiding processes, systems & reporting structures to effectively coordinate the activities of the department
- Work with cross-functional teams in the areas of communications, marketing, legal, learning & development, human resources & technology teams to ensure adequate levels of customer service & support are given to Community Builders internationally
- Ensure CB compliance with legal entity & licensure requirements
- Support design, scheduling, & coordination of CB training sessions
- Leverage internal technology & expertise to ensure positive & efficient CB experience across the FBN platform
- Proactively identify program gaps & opportunities for program development
- Effectively monitor, track & report expenditures associated with program delivery
- Track onboarding progress & ensure completion of required sessions by 100% of CBs
- Gather feedback from CBs, & recommend/implement changes to training program design
- CB communication management
- Prepare presentations, reports, documents & communications/correspondence to international Community Builders & Stakeholders reflecting appropriate cultural, language & regional differences
- Manage email account where CBs will submit questions, feedback, & general updates
- Send regular updates to CBs on pricing, promotions, new products, new marketing campaigns, & other market-specific information
- Develop & design spreadsheets, dashboards & metrics to accurately capture key performance indicators to demonstrate efficacy of program initiatives
- Manage reporting of CB program health, including total sales, CB-level performance, productivity, etc. & work closely with IT team to do so
- Support Regional & Country Managers in the planning, implementation & execution of CB program & initiatives
- Other duties as required
Formal Education or Equivalent
- Undergraduate degree required
Years of Experience
- 2+ years experience working with or for farmers
- Experience working with teams across multiple geographies & time zones
- 1+ years IT customer support experience
- Able to communicate clearly & effectively with wide ranging audience of Community Builders
- Patient & willing to work with non-technology savvy individuals
- Highly organized & able to build & maintain meeting schedules
- Get the job done attitude toward making events & meetings a complete success, regardless of what it takes & what barriers arise
- Experience with SalesForce, Netsuite, Tableau, & Marketo marketing automation
- Experience building Powerpoint/Google Slides for internal reporting & program monitoring
- Able to think strategically & extract insights from weekly metrics toward improving CB program health (sales, retention, etc.)
- Ability to work with IT & Systems teams to adjust reporting requirements & dashboards, as needed
- True team player, willing to flex into adjacent roles & responsibilities as needed
- Comfortable using technology including: Apple products, G-Suite, & third-party computer applications
- Ability to work well within time constraints, able to effectively prioritize in a high demand environment within multiple locations