Open to the Following Provinces in Canada: BC, AB & ON
As a Senior Copywriter, you are a storyteller who loves to collaborate with creatives & strategists to bring a digital voice to life. Youve got the basics of site copy, banner ads, direct e-mails, interactive scripts, other online marketing, & brand social media. Copy is your comfort-zone, but youve got a well-rounded knowledge of the broader industrysocial media, usability, online marketing, & traditional advertising. Grasping communication challenges & devising imaginative solutions that are both brilliant & on-brand is what you do.
- Collaborate with creative team members to determine the conceptual & copy direction.
- Participate in strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development & creative execution of campaigns.
- Interact with project teams to understand business objectives & audience demographics.
- Translate creative direction & copy points from creative briefs into engaging & effective copy concepts.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting & exercise quality control.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5+ years experience as a copywriter in an agency environmentincluding experience with interactive media & direct marketing.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write in a range of voices & styles for varied projects with diverse audiences.
- An ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously & effectively juggle diverse writing demands.
- Demonstrated communication skills & a meticulous eye for detail.
- A passion for digital experiences & platforms (as well as social, mobile & interactive trends).
- A keen understanding of how to use both traditional & digital to hit campaign & business objectives.
- Multi-channel campaign experience.
*Please include link & password to your portfolio.
**We will consider an Art Director / Senior Copywriter duo for this opportunity.