Circle is a global financial technology firm that enables businesses of all sizes to harness the power of digital currency & public blockchains for payments, commerce & financial applications worldwide. Circle's platform has supported over 100 million transactions worth tens of billions of dollars, with nearly 10 million retail customers, over a thousand businesses, while storing & securing more than $5 billion in digital currency assets. Circle is also the creator of USD Coin (USDC), the fastest growing, regulated, dollar, which is quickly approaching 10 billion in circulation, growing over 1000% year over year. Today, Circle's transactional services, business accounts, & platform APIs are giving rise to a new generation of financial services & commerce applications that hold the promise of raising global economic prosperity for all through programmable internet commerce.
What youll be part of:
With the mission To raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce, Circle was founded on the belief that blockchains & digital currency will rewire the global economic system, creating a fundamentally more open, inclusive, efficient & integrated world economy. We envision a global economy where people & businesses everywhere can more freely connect & transact with each other with new technologies for digital money. We believe such a system can raise prosperity for people & companies everywhere. Our mission is powered by the values we espouse & which we expect all Circlers to respect. We are Multistakeholder, serving the needs of our customers, our shareholders, our employees & families, our local communities & our world. Furthermore, we are also Mindful, Driven by Excellence, & High Integrity.
What youll be responsible for:
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Partner, you will join a dedicated & hard working Talent team focused on helping Circle scale its products while providing the best possible customer experience for our employees & candidates. This is not a 9-5 job so please do not apply if this is what you are looking for. You will partner with the SVP, Talent & other members of the Talent team to meet the demanding needs of Circle. We are looking for an ambitious, no job is beneath me attitude, highly motivated individual who seeks a collaborative, iterative & fast-paced environment. You will have an opportunity to grow your career in an exponential way but will require your hard work & dedication.
What you'll work on:
- Learn then take on the challenge of our hiring process, from the top of the funnel to close; this includes sourcing, interviewing, evaluation & offer negotiation.
- Schedule interviews, create offer letters, work on highly complex visa & immgration matters & become extremely well versed with Greenhouse.
- Deliver a world-class hiring experience to candidates, hiring managers & business leaders.
- Partner with business leaders to establish & manage their talent acquisition needs & deliver top talent.
- Utilize creative recruiting strategies that contribute to build an inclusive & diverse workforce.
- Work with our Legal & Finance teams as it relates to NDAs, FP&A, hiring employees in new countries & states, etc.
- Participate in various Talent Acquisition projects & initiatives that support Circles long-term growth & success, such as university recruitment & internship programs.
- Partner across the Talent team to own the entire employee lifecycle experience, i.e. it is just not about recruiting talent.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication & commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees & families & local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener & to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission & our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity & you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open & honest communication, & you hold yourself to very high moral & ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty & intolerance.
What you'll bring to Circle:
- Very high EQ, empathy & self-awareness. It is not about you, it is about the team, the company & the clients & customers that we aim to please & provide a five-star experience.
- 5+ years of demonstrated success in a dynamic internal recruiting role that requires significant influencing & partnership to accomplish goals & now you want to leverage that & accelerate the growth of your career.
- Experience navigating negotiations involving competitive offers & equity.
- You have hired employees outside the US.
- Track record of developing partnerships with stakeholders up to VP level.
- Strong aspiration & desire to implement a wide range of creative & thoughtful Talent Acquisition strategies & programs.
- You excel in a fast moving, innovative & evolving startup environment.
- Excellent communication skills with an innate ability to motivate & inspire.
- Must be able to keep information confidential.
- Prior experience with Greenhouse a plus
- Bachelors degree not required
- You must have a strong desire to learn many new things, amazing work ethic & alignment to our Mission & Values
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at Circle. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.