Omada delivers clinical-grade programming to the market by developing programs inspired by scientific evidence & measured against gold-standard metrics. Our clinical strategy group works alongside our commercial team to ensure that our clients & partners understand how our clinical value differentiates against our competitors. This group of external-facing clinicians has a deep familiarity with our programs, clinical research, & the digital health landscape. The Clinical Strategy Associate, Marketing role works closely with the clinical, product & marketing teams to develop marketing assets & public-facing communications that accurately reflect the rigor of Omadas programs & research. This role reports into our Senior Director, Clinical Product & Quality.
The ideal candidate is either a clinician or has a strong health sciences/medical background & excels at public speaking & writing. In addition, they love the challenge of breaking down complicated clinical concepts for non-clinicians. And finally, you have a passion or (or background in) marketing & communications.
- Maintain familiarity with the latest evidence & clinical best practice for the management of conditions we treat: diabetes, hypertension, pre-diabetes, dyslipidemia, obesity, mental health, & MSK.
- Survey the digital health landscape to stay up to date with the competitive market & published outcomes in our field.
- Collaborate with Omadas marketing & product teams to create marketing assets, refine our brand, & communicate externally.
- Review contracted public relations & marketing agency work to ensure Omadas products & claims are represented accurately.
- Develop & deliver training for commercial team members on our clinical programs & scientific evidence.
- Join late-stage conversations with clients & partners to showcase the member experience & explain the scientific premise of our programs.
- Masters degree such as an MPH, MS or equivalent in epidemiology/biostatistics, clinical informatics, healthcare management, business, or health policy.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in communications, public relations and/or medical affairs
- Thorough understanding of cardiometabolic disease, mental health, & common MSK conditions required
- Ability to understand, interpret, & explain clinical research, including familiarity with PubMed, basics of clinical study designs (e.g. difference between an observational study & a RCT), & statistics
- A strong background in working cross-functionally on projects.
- Graduate degree in a health profession: PharmD, PA, BSN, MSN, MSN-CNE, FNP, PA
- Post-graduate clinical experience
- Experience as a clinician educator (e.g. MSN-CNE)
- CDCES certification
- Experience as a science writer or editor
- Additional background or interest in health technology, informatics, or telemedicine
- Prior sales experience
- Degree in marketing or communications
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- One day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health:
Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.