WeWork is the platform for creators, providing over 250,000 members around the world space, community & services that enable them to do what they love. We challenge convention & achieve amazing things through dedication & partnership. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living.
WeWork creates a co-working environment that increases productivity, innovation, & collaboration. As of now, it is a network of 260 buildings & 250,000 members, & it is opening 15+ new locations around the world every month.
The Computer Vision team from the Research & Applied Science division of WeWork aims at learning from vision signals how people use & interact with spaces.
We are looking for researchers & engineers at all levels. You should be comfortable with a high degree of uncertainty, & be able to find the intersection between academic research & commercially available solutions.
- Conduct research in the field of computer vision & machine learning; Establish WeWorks leadership role in this field.
- Define applications, understand their needs & design end-to-end solutions.
- Research, implement, evaluate & deploy novel computer vision algorithms.
- Collect, cleanse & analyze large-scale datasets.
- Prototype & productize systems.
- M.S./PhD in Computer Science, or related field.
- A solid publication record as relevant to education level as a plus
- Strong coding skill in C++ & Python
- Knowledge & experience in computer vision & machine learning.
- Knowledge & experience in large scale data analysis.
- Experience in developing & training neural network models.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to both technical & nontechnical audiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.