What is BlockFi?
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
About the Team & Role
Were looking for a Sales & Relationship Analyst to help us launch into our next phase of growth. Youll join our Institutional team & support our relationship management efforts, developing deep & fruitful connections with institutional partners. This role will be primarily responsible for supporting the firms initiatives in the crypto native space.
If youre excited to join a highly innovative & motivated team working to bridge the gap between new tech & institutional finance, wed love to hear from you.
- Manage Institutional Relationships & significantly grow our Institutional Revenue
- Originate new institutional clients & identify new business opportunities
- Build strategic partnerships with service providers & key actors in the crypto ecosystem
- Understand the challenges of our institutional clients & assess the activities of our competitors to proactively satisfy & retain our clients
- 2+ years of experience in traditional financial services or fintech sales
- Proven ability to manage the complete sales process from prospecting to closing with an ownership mentality
- Passionate about crypto currencies & a base understanding of the crypto ecosystem
- Enthusiasm about BlockFis products & business model
- Ability to represent the companys culture & values to our institutional counterparties
- Inclusive team player attitude
- A roll up your sleeves attitude where no task is too small
- Start-up mindset
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the US. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Weekly lunch, office snacks & coffee