LiveRamp powers connected experiences by making it safe & easy to connect the worlds data, people, & applications. We are the industry pace-setter & one of the fastest-growing SaaS businesses anywherethe enabling product behind many of the worlds biggest brands & technology platforms.
LiveRamp recently debuted on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: RAMP) as an independent public company. Our fundamentals are exceptional: 30%+ annual revenue growth, $1.7B in cash, no debt, & over 600 customers. And we're growing our team at a record pace. Want to build the future with 750 savvy, curious LiveRampers across the U.S., Europe, & APAC? Join us!
About This Job
Are you a self-motivated individual who loves building & nurturing strategic partnerships? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are surrounded by people who inspire you to be better & work harder every day? Do you want to be on the vanguard of marketing technology & Identity Solutions? Consider joining our team.
- Work with Senior LiveRamp management to deepen client relationships & programs.
- Work closely with Product, Operations, Solutions Architects, Sales, Business Development, Legal, & Marketing to develop solutions that expand & deepen these relationships.
- Act as first point of contact for day to day client communication
- Own day to day client initiatives/deliverables
- Set & deliver against account plans - own the growth trajectory of LiveRamp technology clients
- Contribute towards building a great company.
- 1-3 years of experience in a client facing, Account Management role
- Experience delivering against timelines & coordinating projects with multiple moving pieces
- Experience with the data flows or digital campaign workflows
- Practical understanding of pixels, adserving & general ad-tech ecosystem players
- Strong verbal & written communication skills
- Organized, driven, & very entrepreneurial.
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity, & can be independent / self-sufficient.
- Start-up mentality: smart, ethical, friendly, hard-working & proactive.
Experience & Education
- BA or BS or experience in lieu of education
- People. Work with talented, collaborative, & friendly people who love what they do.
- Food. Enjoy catered meals, snacks, & the occasional special surprise.
- Fun. We host events such as game nights, happy hours, camping trips, & sports leagues.
- Stock. Every employee is a stakeholder in our future.
- Health & Saving. Receive the benefits of comprehensive health, dental, vision & disability insurance along with a 401k matching plan.
- Location. Work in the heart of New York City the best city in the world, & take advantage of our commuter benefits.
LiveRamp is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) & does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.Qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.