Jets mission is to become the smartest way to shop & save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology & fulfillment platform, & incredible customer service, weve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, were passionate about empowering people to live & work brilliant.
About Jets Internal Engine
Were building a new kind of company, & were building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, & retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, & fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether were dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success & we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If youre an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, & innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, wed love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
We are looking for a smart, fun, & strategic Recruiter to join the Talent Acquisition team at HQ in Hoboken, NJ. As a Recruiter, you will have the unique opportunity to help shape sourcing & assessment strategies, technology & tools, & cutting-edge recruitment processes to identify & hire top-notch talent for Jet.
- Partner with hiring teams on sourcing & assessment strategy
- Lead intake, calibration & weekly recruitment update meetings
- Develop a solid pipeline of Jet talent for a diverse & deep requisition workload, spanning various skill sets & competencies
- Maintain solid & up-to-date pipeline, funnel & conversion metrics; provide a synthesis of open requisitions, including distance from goal & objective statuses (on/off track)
- Provide a brilliant experience for each candidate you engage with, & positive leverage for each hiring team you collaborate with
- Assist on additional key recruitment initiatives (events, on-site campus treks, etc.)
- 3+ years of proven, progressive recruitment experience supporting corporate hiring teams (Operations, Marketing, Finance, etc.)
- Experience working in a high volume recruitment environment
- Strong organization, written & verbal communication skills; good business acumen
- Assertive self-starter willing to hold others accountable
- Ability to manage up & down
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience