CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is seeking a motivated Paralegal to join our legal team. Were looking for a driven self-starter with flawless communication skills, impeccable organization, & an appetite for making things happen.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate & facilitate contract pipeline & workflow
- Collaborate with business partners across the organization across a myriad of projects
- Track master contracts, expiration & renewals
- Organize CLEARs online files & administer related contracts management systems, including uploading & organizing signed contracts, tagging contracts with appropriate data identifiers, calendaring compliance related tasks & identifying contract management process improvements
- Manage equity award program including preparing & administering documentation for signature & working with the finance department to oversee & manage the companys equity management platform.
- Work with attorneys to customize & manage CMS for agreements & other attorney work product
- Prepare & file organization/formation documents for new company subsidiaries & manage compliance with state annual reporting requirements.
- Serve as point of contact for clients, both internal & external in regard to legal department matters.
- Prepare standard agreements, maintain agreement templates & manage contract signature process
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of paralegal experience in either big firm or sophisticated in-house legal departments
- Bachelors degree
- Experience with contract/information management systems a plus.
- Flexible & adaptable to changing priorities
- Excellent business judgment, communication & interpersonal skills