Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for a highly motivated candidate to join the Partner Management organization to accelerate the growth of our business with Global System Integrators (GSIs). Twilio is growing at a tremendous rate & GSI & Resell partners are becoming an integral part of our success. You will work with global partner stakeholders to develop a joint strategy & plan that includes investments in delivery capacity & skills, sourced & influenced revenue & development of Industry focused cloud-based accelerators. You understand how to take partner sales plays, offerings & industry assets/solutions to specific markets for local execution & engagement with Twilio field sales teams. You have deep experience working within a highly matrixed, globally distributed organization & establishing solid relationships across all functions.
You must also have:
- 10+ years of experience managing & cultivating relationships with large GSIs, RSIs & Resellers.
- Analytical, interpersonal, & project management skills, using relevant information to make timely & critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams & have substantial impact on investments & program effectiveness.
- Demonstrable proof of producing measurable results of influenced revenue or channel sales through GSIs.
- Understanding of service offering creation, marketing, lead generation & professional services organization key performance indicators.
- Demonstrable proof of scaling capacity of GSIs technology practices.
- A strong data driven approach to decision making & experience with the Cloud, APIs, Communications, Contact Center & Enterprise Software is a plus.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
As a GSI Senior Partner Alliance Director, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: You will be responsible for building a thorough GTM plan & establishing a regular Executive cadence to review joint goals & priorities.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: You must balance competing priorities & manage multiple projects at the same time.
- BE BOLD: Were constantly innovating & require an individual that takes initiative & thinks outside the box.
- DRAW THE OWL: You have a unique opportunity to help shape the direction of our program & create best practices to be used across GSIs.
- DONT SETTLE: You must demonstrate leadership that promotes & exemplifies the highest levels of teamwork, personal accountability, & mutual support.
Partners are key to Twilios continued growth. As customer requirements become more complex we need a strong set of Partners to help customers implement, support & grow their usage of Twilio. We work closely with Sales leadership to ensure Partners are an integrated part of the sales process. Partners are key to opening up new revenue opportunities for us in the Enterprise & untapped geographic markets.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds Developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
While working remote, you will still enjoy our incredible perks: monthly Kindle book reimbursement, monthly gym reimbursement, unlimited PTO, monthly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.