Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a CRM Business Analyst? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a CRM Business Analyst?
As a CRM Business Analyst working on our Publisher Operations team in Taboolas NYC Headquarters, you will create Salesforce reports & dashboards, participate in testing new features & functionality, analyze Salesforce integrations, load complex data sets to Salesforce on an adhoc basis & ensure Salesforce data integrity. In addition, you will work with end users to solve Salesforce & sales tools support requests. In this role, you will utilize your strong technical background & understanding of large, complex datasets to successfully contribute to a diverse set of projects both big & small. You will gain broad exposure & invaluable experience across a rapidly growing global sales organization.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a CRM Business Analyst, you will:
- Ensure Salesforce data is accurate & perform frequent data quality checks.
- Build Salesforce reports & dashboards.
- Gather, analyze, & interpret data from multiple sources.
- Responsible for bulk data updates & uploads, data fixes & clean-ups.
- Respond to Salesforce & sales tools user requests & assist with developing solutions to address business needs.
- Assist with testing new Salesforce functionality & features.
- Make recommendations on improving & automating existing business processes using Salesforce & tools.
- Administer & support sales tools that are integrated with Salesforce - including: Docusign, Groove, ZoomInfo, SimilarWeb & Linkedin Sales Navigator.
- Address Salesforce & tools technical-issues/bugs/onboarding/general support/user adoption/QA releases/user administration.
- Create written, recorded, & in person training materials related to Salesforce & tools.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have:
- 1-3 years experience of Salesforce administration & analysis, & innovating or scaling in a similar, fast-based environment; specifically, experience in tools administration.
- Advanced Excel & SQL skills.
- A can-do, proactive, self-starter mentality with top organizational skills, independence & excellent attention to detail.
- Problem solving capabilities, experience troubleshooting & self learning. Demonstrated ability for creative thinking & effective communication of complex concepts; ability to communicate effectively with developers & end-users.
- Familiarity with the creation & configuration of Salesforce & Qlik dashboards & reporting.
- The ability to work successfully as a member of a team & take initiative to own individual projects.
- BA/BS. Major in computer science, statistics, quantitative economics or another degree emphasizing data analysis preferred.
- Salesforce administration certification - a plus.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb & Business Insider. Our advertising clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.