We are changing how health insurance works. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent & human. We need your help to do so. We brought together leaders from top technology, service & healthcare companies to work side by side to disrupt health insurance. The result? Better people, better ideas, & better healthcare.
About the Role:
We are looking for a People Operations Associate that can bring strong analytic skills & excellent customer service on our People Operations team. You should be gritty & relentless as you seek the truth through data & technology.
You thrive in a frequently changing work environment where flexibility is vital to your success. You have a love of learning & are a sponge for new information. You get things done & can explain complex ideas in a simple straightforward way. This role reports to Senior Manager of People Operations.
- Support all Oscar HRIS system administration, including business process configuration, report development, security configuration, integrations, & system functionality for Workday Absence, HCM, LMS, Payroll & Time
- Work closely with key business partners across organization to drive system enhancements & improvements
- Participate in testing new configurations, enhancements, & releases in Workday
- Support advanced reporting & dashboard analytics requests from the business
- Collaborate closely with People team on process improvements & all system related issues
- Drive HR process optimization & standardization while balancing the business need for flexibility & appropriate localization
- Be a Subject Matter Expert develop deep knowledge of core hire-to-retire processes used by Oscar, advise the business on best practices for optimizing the use of Oscars People Technology
- Bachelors Degree in HR, Business, Information Technology or other related field required
- 4+ years of Workday experience required
- Experience working with Workday Time & Attendance & Payroll
- Proficient in Workday Report Writer, Calculated Fields & Dashboards preferred
- Broad experience with HR technologies, systems, & reporting
- A strong analytic bend- you should have experience with report writing & data analytics
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, with a customer first mentality
- Self-motivated, delivers with excellence while requiring little direct management & oversight
- Clear attention to detail & proven to have high levels of accuracy
- The utmost discretion & tact in handling highly confidential & sensitive information
- Highly flexible, adaptive, with a problem solving orientation
- Capacity to work with a variety of work-styles & personalities
- Ability to develop clear, actionable steps & manage projects
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we work to cultivate an environment where exceptional people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change healthcare -- an experience made whole by your unique background & perspectives.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicants disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (email@example.com) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy: Oscar's Pay Transparency Policy ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.