TouchBistro is looking for a Digital Media Manager to take full ownership of lead generation through paid search, display, native, & video campaigns. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is not looking to just learn but to apply their skills & deliver results. Were looking for someone who can strategize & execute at the same time. From setting up campaigns to consulting on landing pages that convert, youll own it all.
You will manage a budget & be accountable for the ROI of spend on both the quantity & quality of leads generated. The ideal candidate must have strong experience in Paid Search & Display. If you are passionate about digital media & have proven results to back it up, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Lead the execution & optimization of campaigns across Paid Search (35%), Display & Native (40%), & Video (25%) while collaborating with Channel Lead on high level paid media strategy
- Optimize paid advertising campaigns & budgets to achieve monthly KPIs
- Manage bids, keyword research, campaign budgets, & pacing
- Collaborate with multiple marketing pillars, including Content Marketing, Demand Generation, Paid Social, & other stakeholders to ensure a holistic paid media program
- Lead the ad creation of assets while working with the design team & market managers on new campaign launches (i.e.display banners) to ensure it aligns with ad specs & best practices
- Consult on landing page optimization & A/B testing recommendations as needed
- Regularly monitor & evaluate campaign performance, perform strategic optimizations, & report on campaign results with recommendations for future campaigns
ALL ABOUT YOU
- Post-secondary education in advertising or marketing preferred
- 3+ years experience managing paid search & display campaigns, ideally in a B2B, SaaS, or agency environment
- Intermediate level experience with Google Ads, Bing Ads, & Google Analytics
- Understanding of conversion tracking & website tagging processes
- Experience with paid social platforms (i.e. FB, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn) a plus
- Ability to work with large data sets to report on & draw insights that drive decisions
- Able to work under pressure both collaboratively & independently
- Proficient in Google Suite of products (GSheets, GDocs, GSlides) & Microsoft Excel
- Passion for learning, digital media, & technology
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.