At Lyft, community is what we are & its what we do. Its what makes us different. To create the best ride for all, we start in our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization where all team members are recognized for what they bring.
Lyft is looking for an experienced operator to serve as the Operations Manager on the Mobile Service team. Were searching for an exceptional leader with experience managing remote teams, leading complex cross-functional initiatives, & possessing a strong desire to make a big impact at a fast-growing company.
This role will report to the Head of Operations Development & will be responsible for developing & executing launches of new services in the mobility space. You will identify product needs, influence the product roadmap, & be responsible for managing the delivery of critical programs & business capabilities from scratch. If you have experience managing & scaling programs, developing employees, working in dynamic environments, & solving tough problems, wed like to talk with you.
- Lead Mobile Service teams in daily operations, ensuring quality, service & financial goals are achieved
- Create a world-class experience for our drivers by supporting & leading the development of new customer offerings & new types of services in the mobility space
- Oversee back-office operations unique to Mobile Service, including scheduling & dispatching, customer & field support
- Manage Mobile Service team expansion into new markets by achieving simple, streamlined, & scalable processes
- Work with cross-functional partners to develop long-term strategy & hit OKRs
- Coordinate internal resources & vendors for a flawless execution of projects
- Up to 40% travel throughout the country
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Experiencebuilding & managing high-performance teams
- Exceptional track record of delivering on complex, high visibility cross-functional projects in a hyper-growth environment
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, & an ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Expertise manipulating & analyzing data & building models in Excel, & using data to make sound business decisions; knowledge of SQL a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence & motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience in building & scaling teams & programs a plus
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.