Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
We are looking for a Senior IT Manager who will be in charge of helping plan, execute, & maintain all IT components in HelloFresh facilities (corporate offices & customer care centers). In addition, the Senior IT manager will coordinate efforts with IT team members at other locations & acquired companies. This is a newly created role due to growth. This individual will have the opportunity to shape the technology department in our NYC corporate office. He/She will pursue a unified, streamlined environment across all HelloFresh US operations aligned with Global IT.
You will ...
- Management: Manage a staff of IT Associates that sit on location at other sites.
- Asset management: Establish & manage the process to procure & maintain hardware inventory, manage licensing agreements, making sure both are optimized & in full compliance
- Provisioning: serve as a point of contact for all onboarding / offboarding procedures for employees in the office you reside in. Maintaining lean user & permission base throughout different services (3rd party & internal tools)
- IT vendors management: assessment & inception of technical contracts, while maintaining budget framework. making sure that vendors are in accordance with SLAs at all times
- Support the day-to-day operation: manage all aspects of systems maintenance including: software upgrades, database maintenance, end user support, troubleshooting, auditing systems & problem-solving
- Information Security: establish & Enforce IT policies & best practices, run periodical check-ups & train employees on data protection practices
- Special Projects: manage IT projects from initiation to completion (incl budget, timeline, resources, & reporting)
- Be responsible for on going evaluation & improvement of existing Service Desk processes & policies
- Participate in occasional off-hours & weekend support of system upgrades & initiatives
- Well-rounded hands-on IT infrastructure leader preferably in a multi-site high availability environment.
- Proven record of success in building, growing & mentoring staff supporting IT
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Thrive working in a fast pace environment
At a minimum, you have...
- Minimum of 5 years in a corporate technology environment required
- Minimum of 3 year managing direct reports required
- Experience supporting of IP networking technologies (TCP, Routing, Firewalls)
- Experience with Enterprise IT tools (GSuite, Atlassian, Slack, BetterCloud & others)
- Experience supporting Windows Server products is a required
- Experience of corporate WiFi environment (Controllers, APs, etc)
- Experience & experience with Windows 7, 8, 10; Microsoft Office; Mac OS
- Strong troubleshooting abilities & excellent organizational, time management, & service delivery skills required
- IT-related certifications are desirable
- Willingness to travel on an occasional basis required
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.