Are you about to graduate this summer or looking to kick on your sales career in the flourishing technology sector? If so, this is an superb entry point to craft your expertise with one of the most successful software stories to come out of Silicon Valley in recent years.
Our growth story is far from over. In fact we are just getting started on refining Cloud Content Management, changing the way companies work, share content & collaborate. This is where you come in...
The Sales Development team serve two purposes: 1) As the very first touchpoint with new customers, it is the engine room for Box future revenue growth 2) An SDR is the "landing" role that nurture into our future Account Executives, Sales leadership & Go-To-Market related career paths.
What will I be doing as a Sales Development Representative?
Brace yourself for growth. Your journey with Box will start with our excellent onboarding training program in our San Francisco HQ. We invest in ongoing, paramount software sales methodology training that will give you a toolkit to become the master of building pipeline within your geography & market segment.
In your first 3 months you will develop deep relationships with Account Executives & Marketing as you to uncover new deal opportunities, you will begin you show your ability to engage with customers & prospects at every level of the organization - from the frontline to Senior Executives (Head of, Directors, VPs)
In your first 6 months you will quickly become the voice of the company, leading the way on key product messaging, such as Governance, KeySafe, Platform, & Zones.
- Using your excellent interpersonal skills; engaging prospects to outline Box value proposition & build interest to secure an introductory meeting with an Account Executive.
- Researching accounts, being creative in your approach, identifying senior players with your target organisations & building trusted relationships over time
- Consistently achieve quota to ensure territory revenue & growth objectives
- Use & maintain the Salesforce.com system according to Box's standards; provide metrics on leads
What is Box looking for?
We consider talent, drive & cultural add over specific experience:
- money motivated uncapped commission means your salary can be what you make it.
- You relish working to (and exceeding) targets
- You have an interest in technology & a desire to advance your career in Sales.
- shown the dedication to learn, develop & grow in an goal oriented environment (work, personal, education or sporting life)
- High attention to detail
- excellent communication skills
- Naturally curious & high-energy
- Strong organizational skills & effective time management
Here is the fine print..
Take a look at our blog to get the latest from Gartner & recent announcements: https://blog.box.com/blog/leader-gartner-magic-quadrant-content-collaboration-platforms-2018/
- 20% year-on-year growth
- 97% approval rating of our CEO Aaron Levie & 4.5 culture rating (via Glassdoor)
- working with a diverse & fun bunch of colleagues (well across Europe we have 31 nationalities including Andorra)
- Active social calendar & communities, including Box Women's Network & PRIDE.
- Flat organization: easy access to talented Directors, VPs & above
- Culture of learning - we value continued development at Box. Host a number of workshops regularly from unconscious bias & radical candor.
- Box.org: Provides nonprofits with the technology resources they need to innovate & fulfill their mission
How we show up in our values & behaviours:
Blow our customers minds: making sure our customers are always wildly successful with Box.