Are you passionate about building great brands? Are you seeking a career that allows you to develop in one of the worlds fastest growing companies? And to have tremendous impact on that growth? Compass is looking for an experienced product marketing leader who wants to spend every day helping our agents create value through technology & achieve their business goals.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Compass, you will inform & activate the Compass global product marketing strategy & drive execution that leads to technology adoption & competitive advantage. You will be responsible for playing a major role in the Product Marketing function while working closely with Compass marketing & product leadership to ensure that paid, owned, & earned marketing investments are driving technology adoption impact. You will also develop & execute product launch & communication plans, in collaboration with Product Management, Agent Operations & other stakeholders within the company. You will be responsible for ensuring the successful launch of a portfolio of products & features targeting both B2B & B2C users as well as improving the awareness & usage of existing products & features.
At Compass You Will:
- Lead the conception, design, Go-To-Market (GTM) & optimization of marketing strategies & campaigns that drive adoption of, & engagement with, new & existing products & features
- Partner with the Product Management team to identify, prioritize, & advocate for new or improved products & features based on competitive benchmarks, industry trends, Compass usage analysis, & agent/client feedback - using both quantitative & qualitative input
- Work with Design, Marketing, & UX teams to create compelling marketing collateral that drives adoption & engagement with Compass products
- Support the operations organization by developing effective marketing collateral, including solution overviews, best practice presentations, end-user training materials, whitepapers, & case studies / success stories
- Collaborate with Marketing & Product team members to automate in-product marketing efforts & to evaluate, implement, & optimize in-house or 3rd-party technology solutions that enable such automation
- Define the success criteria & measure the impact of all Product Marketing efforts against stated corporate goals
- This role reports directly to Director of Product Marketing & is based in NYC
What We Look For:
- 7+ years experience in a similar role, preferably at a B2B or B2B2C Saas or AdTech company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree in a quantitative field or an MBA preferred
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic levels - to define customer problems / marketing / positioning of our products - & also at very tactical levels, such as launching a product to our internal agents or to consumers in close collaboration with multiple business functions
- A proven track record of planning & executing go-to-market plans that translate into measurable adoption results
- Outstanding communication skills - written & verbal - with the ability to tailor messaging strategy for different audiences at every level
- Outstanding organizational, project management, people & communication skills, including strong writing abilities & proven experience communicating key value messages to a variety of audiences both internal & external to Compass
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, multitask, & work independently in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- Extensive experience with direct marketing & marketing automation including A/B testing, customer segmentation & analytics as well as strong proficiency with technology tools that support such marketing efforts
- Strong proficiency in sourcing & analyzing the data needed to make effective marketing campaign decisions as well as a high comfort level in operating with & making decisions with partial information
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyones place.