Foursquare is the leading independent location technology & data cloud platform, dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces & physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, & achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquares location tech stack is being utilized by the worlds largest enterprises & most recognizable brands.
Foursquares flexible building blocks include technology to maximize marketing impact & drive incremental real-world engagement (Attribution, Audience, Proximity, SDK); data to deeply understand points of interest & real-world behavior patterns (Places & Visits), & tools to conduct advanced analysis, data enrichment, unification & visualization (Unfolded Studio).
About the role:
We are seeking an Account Coordinator on the Targeting Client Solutions team. You will play an important role in providing support to new & existing targeting partnerships with some of the worlds largest brands & advertising agencies. In this role, you will assist a team that manages a large book of advertisers & brands, taking on key responsibilities from day-to-day client requests to internal ticket submissions to meeting support. You will have the unique opportunity to help brands construct highly customizable, scalable audiences & real-time geo-contextual targeting built with data they can trust.
We are looking for a tech-savvy, hard-working, strategic thinker who is eager to grow their career in the ad technology space. This individual needs to be able to execute & maintain organization in the fast-paced digital advertising environment. Direct professional knowledge in the space is not required, but the individual should have a strong interest in the ad technology / location sector.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Support efforts across the Client Solutions team, working cross functionally at times between Sales, Data Operations, Finance, Product, & Engineering to ensure execution is of the highest quality & timely fashion
- Manage day-to-day administrative tasks such as setting up accounts & granting UI access, pulling segment avails, collecting campaign details, & confirming campaign activation
- Advise on processes for internal tasks such as submitting tickets, assisting with client presentations, & monitoring reporting
- Manage & liaise with self-serve product users
- Various research projects & administrative support tasks
- Work with integrity & demonstrate the values of Foursquare through your interactions with colleagues & clients
- 1+ years of relevant work experience (internships OK), with ambition to establish a client facing career in advertising technology
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, & prioritization is a must
- Excellent communication skills & bias for proactively resolving issues
- Flexible, self-motivated team player who has the ability to operate within a very dynamic, fast-paced work environment with minimal supervision
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to quickly learn new systems & interfaces
- Interest in technology & analyzing data
- Knowledge of ad technology; experience working with agencies, DSPs, & the online advertising industry is a plus
- Strong academic credentials, BA/BS or equivalent required
Perks & benefits:
- Learning & development programs from individual contributors to managers
- Individual, professional coaching for all full-time employees
- Flexible time off - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Home office setup: you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family planning programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups to help you stay connected
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.