Tanium has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Program Manager. The Marketing Program Manager will partner closely with Marketing teams, stakeholders, & vendors & is responsible for the successful program management of marketing programs, including developing plans, monitoring, & communicating the progress of the programs. This position will interface with client marketing teams, management, & vendors, ensuring that marketing programs are completed on time & as specified. The Marketing Program Manager will support a variety of complex & high-impact marketing programs & initiatives crucial to Taniums continued growth. This person will work closely with team members to develop comprehensive program plans, drive progress to milestones, report out to executive leadership, & resolve program issues as needed. Someone who has a passion for achieving outstanding results & an eye for detail, as well as someone who enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents in a dynamic fast paced environment.
What youll do:
- Integrate & work with highly cross functional teams to deliver on conception, deployment & execution of a portfolio of programs to drive growth & create customer value at Tanium.
- Programs typically span from concept to development through full deployment. Scope may include development & integration of campaigns, improving existing processes, escalating solution of program gaps, & regular reporting to upper management.
- Develop plans, drive & track progress against them, proactively respond to change & readjust as needed.
- Lead/facilitate cross functional teams to ensure project deliverables are met.
- Perform continuous risk management & elevate critical issues/risk appropriately & initiate corrective actions.
- Work with the Marketing team to create, develop & continuously improve end-to-end business processes.
- Partner with Creative, Web, Field/Regional, Marketing Ops & Demand Gen teams to deliver successful marketing programs creating long term value for Tanium.
Were looking for someone with:
- BS/BA Degree or equivalent; MBA a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a Marketing organization
- Skilled at navigating complex, fluid, & challenging environments by maintaining a clear program vision & vision of success.
- Have led complex marketing-focused cross-functional programs successfully with discrete, measurable results.
- Familiarity with project management & budgeting practices
- Positive, energetic attitude & initiative, with strong work ethic.
- Proactive self-starter & solution finder to find & take on new projects as needed by the marketing organization.
- Ability to effectively set priorities, handle multiple projects & follow through on deadlines with minimal supervision, a keen attention to detail & in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills, ability to work at all levels of a business both internal to Tanium & with external partners.
- Experience with Salesforce, Pardot/Marketo, preferred.
- Experience with Asana, JIRA or other project management tools preferred.
- Ability to drive a unified vision & complex solutions to success across multiple teams.
- Summarize concise, detailed & impactful progress reports to all levels of the organization as needed.
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale. We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & we win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers