You bring product ideas to life.
CB Insights is looking to add an experienced Project Manager. Our revenues have doubled YoY since 2013; this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing & highly visible Product team.
Day-to-day, youll work closely with a team of 4-6 engineers, in Agile sprints, to ship products on time.
Your work will touch hundreds of Fortune 1000 customers, the top VCs in the world & 700,000+ newsletter subscribers.
- Work with Stakeholder to develop roadmap & success metrics for existing & new internal products
- Translate business needs into Agile sprints goals; partner with engineering to deliver against goals
- Prioritize bug reports & feature requests without blocking core product development
- Assist with product development: work with team members to create requirements documents & own usability testing
- Execute on several projects concurrently, with a remote & distributed Engineering team, while balancing shifting priorities
- Communicate project status to executives & stakeholders; own timeline & deliverables
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to bring products to market, stress test their roadmap, develop processes
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years in project/program or product management for software products
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience developing products with remote & distributed teams
- Startup experience a plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similarly analytical area of study
- You should feel comfortable discussing implementation details with engineers
- Agile development experience a must; familiarity with JIRA is a plus
- You are a data geek & enjoy experimentation; proficiency in sql querying is a plus
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role, submit here and you'll be eligible for $5,000!