JOB TITLE: PARTNERSHIPS LEAD- PREMIUM BUSINESS
LOCATION: MUMBAI, INDIA
JioSaavn is South Asias leading music streaming service. We are over 200 entrepreneurs, across New York, California, Mumbai, Gurgaon, & Bangalore, who help music lovers access, discover, & listen to their favorite songs across languages & genres. In early 2018, a merger between JioMusic & Saavn was announced; creating a combined entity valued at over $1 billion.
We blend digital technology, data analysis (which we have affectionately coined Music Science), & a strong, fearless business acumen to reach all corners of the globe. Through partnerships with Apple, Google, Amazon, Facebook, Twitter & Shazam - to name a few - JioSaavn reaches more music fans across the world. Our award-winning mobile products, partnerships, innovations & thought leadership have been featured in some of the worlds leading publications, from The New York Times, to The Wall Street Journal, The Economic Times to Forbes, & many more. We are well-funded by some of the worlds most successful institutional investors & global media companies as well as a number of strategic individuals. Beyond investing, they are advisors & supporters of our vision, our passion, & our collective ability to deliver a revolutionary music experience as the leader in India.
At JioSaavn, we ignite passion & performance to work towards a collective goal: creating the perfect mobile entertainment ecosystem that delivers the best possible music experience to millions of listeners around the world. Our default mode is that of perpetual innovation. Together, we form a concerted rhythm that goes beyond borders. We don't just go with the flow, we create it.
JioSaavn offers a dynamic & unconventional work environment, full of fun wholesome experiences from in-office performances by some of the worlds most beloved musicians to opportunities for international travel. We believe creativity & technology blend together like sweet melodies. When you choose JioSaavn, you join a diverse world of high-calibre techies, artists, & inventors hailing from companies like Yahoo!, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Qualcomm, HBO, Microsoft, Flipkart, Amazon, Paytm, Quikr, MSN, & NDTV. We are one of the few digital companies to provide employment opportunities that meet the Silicon Valley benchmark right here in Mumbai! Figures, since weve got Silicon Valley covered, too.
Our value-based, people-first work culture is about empowering every individual in our global team to be catalysts for change in this dynamic digital world. Every day is an opportunity to bring your vision to life, & to expand, learn & grow. No idea is left unconsidered. No voice is left unheard.
With listeners speaking multiple languages in almost every country in the world, we like to think we have the most diverse user base on the planet. This has only been made possible because of the value we place on radical inclusivity in our offices across the globe. We believe different is wonderful, & what sets us apart is also what brings us closer. JioSaavn prides itself on being an equal opportunity employer. We have committed ourselves to creating a safe environment with fair & equal access & opportunities, sans discrimination. We encourage everyone to be open to experiences & perspectives beyond their normal; divergent thinkers create differentiated products, & even better music.
If our vibe matches with yours, we'd love to hear from you.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
The Consumer Pay business is a newly formed business within JioSaavn. This is a high impact position in one of the worlds largest music streaming services & will play a key role in acquiring & retaining paid users for our India & international markets. While this role mainly focuses on leveraging on-platform channels (notifications, banners, SMS, emails, etc), there will be some paid marketing (programmatic, social) as well. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with a diverse set of teams like business operations, content, product, marketing, finance, etc.
- Own key revenue metrics to be delivered through partnerships & distribution
- Develop strategic partnerships in the external ecosystem, which will drive exponential growth of our subscriptions business
- Identify distribution partnership opportunities with Telcos, Financial firms (including Fintech), ISPs, consumer tech, mobile OEM, etc to name a few
- Identify opportunities to partner with other consumer businesses to boost value proposition of our paid product
- Partner with payment gateways / instruments to get cashback / discount offers for our Saavn Pro customers
- Independently drive the charter of partner selection, drive commercial discussions / negotiations, navigate internal & external stakeholders to get partners onboarded
- Build & own success of a benefits program driven through partnerships; conceptualise end to end user experience on the platform, onboard partners, work with product to drive integration, work with marketing to drive adoption
- 6-7 years of work experience in consumer tech sales / top Management Consulting firms
- Strong people/ Stakeholder management. This role requires deep linkages throughout the organization including marketing, tech & content
- MBA from a top tier business school
- Strong presentation skills, especially related to building compelling PowerPoint presentations
- Exceptional problem-solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions
- Nice to have: passion for music
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At JioSaavn, we blur work & play, & you get all the perks of a global company. You will get to work with a dynamic group of entrepreneurs, who are delivering results & working zealously across time zones to make a difference in the way the world experiences music. We love what we do, & we think you will too.
- Group Mediclaim
- Fun Fridays
- Flexible vacation policies
- Free healthy (and unhealthy) lunches & snacks
- JioSaavn-sponsored team outings