Senior Active Directory Support Engineer
HYPR, The Passwordless Company, is looking for an Active Directory expert to join our growing team. Youll hold a critical role within our dedicated Support team & address client needs with a focus on Active Directory integrations.
Ideally, youll have SaaS experience & a passion for problem solving, as well as experience either working with a technology company thats deploying within large enterprise environments, or working within an enterprise to support Active Directory needs. Youll have complete mastery of Active Directory administration & advanced configuration experience with Domain Controllers, Group Policies, DNS, AD Replication, etc.
- Candidate must reside in the United States
- Bachelor's degree preferred, strong preference for Computer Science field of study
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- Experience administering very large Active Directory environments containing multiple sites with a variety of windows environments
- Strong experience with Azure
- Troubleshoot Group Policy Objects GPOs throughout the Active Directory AD enterprise
- Enterprise experience with PowerShell, DNS management within AD & KMS
- Strong understanding of Group policies, AD security modeling, Patch deployment using Opsware & BigFix
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Flexible & willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of ADCS (Active Directory Certificate Services) Ideally supporting & troubleshooting customers environments is a big plus
The Benefits of Working with HYPR:
- Long-Term stability within a high-growth sector within identity access automation.
- Our team members have a broad range of talents & skills from different technology sectors. Youll be joining a team of All Stars who consistently deliver the highest quality in all areas of customer service & success.
- An organization with a great work life balance. Many of our employees have families & responsibilities outside of the office that they are able to easily meet.
- A mission driven culture. At HYPR you will never be spinning your wheels on tasks that wont make an impact. Everything we develop is cutting edge & vital to the success & security of our clients.
- An emphasis on collaboration & access to giants in the industry. We achieve our best because we employ the best.
Work authorization: USA
Full Time Opportunity: Yes
Remote: Yes (Onsite in NY Corporate HQ)
HYPR is an Equal Opportunity Employer