At Branch, were transforming how brands & users interact across digital platforms. Our mobile marketing & deep linking solutions are trusted to deliver seamless experiences that increase ROI, decrease wasted spend, & eliminate siloed attribution. Our team consists of smart, humble, & collaborative people who value ownership over all we do to create a product, team, & company that lives & breathes our motto: Build Together, Grow Together, Win Together.
As a Business Development Manager, you will help form the strategic relationships that will move the needle for our company. Youll play an integral role in the future growth & success of our company by working with different groups of companies, from Google & Facebook to dev shops, to other mobile app services.
As a Business Development Manager, youll get to:
- Develop & manage third party strategic relationships with companies like Facebook, Google, & Apple.
- Monitor & understand industry & competitive trends & how they affect internal product & go-to-market strategy & decisions.
- Link strategic priorities to the proactive identification & targeting of new business development & other strategic opportunities.
- Identify key stakeholders & build relationships & credibility within partner organizations.
- Help scale processes, including lead generation, presentation, negotiation, recruiting, & more.
Youll be a good fit if you have:.
- 5+ years work experience (minimum of 3 years experience at a top tier investment bank, private equity / VC firm, consulting firm or technology company).
- Ability to form strategic 3rd-party relationships with different types of services/products.
- Mindset to learn our technology but also creatively think about how to create value out of two companies working together.
- Demonstrated contribution to hyper-growth, early-stage companies.
- Passion for technology with a high level of business acumen.
- Extraordinary written & verbal communication skills; can effectively present Branchs brand & vision to stakeholders & liaise across functions.
- Willingness & interest in building a global business & corporate development team.
- Ability to scope complex, cross-functional projects & ensure effective execution while continuing to develop the big picture.
- Comfortability working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor's degree from a top-tier program (MBA a bonus).
A little bit about us:
- Branch has raised more than $330M from investors such as NEA, Founders Fund, & Playground Ventures.
- We are headquartered in Silicon Valley & have a presence all over the world.
- Diversity at Branch ranks in the top 10% for similarly sized companies (by Comparably).
- We are ranked as the #3 fastest growing companies in North America on Deloittes 2020 Technology Fast 500 list.
- In 2020, we are recognized as one of Forbes Best Startups, Great Places to Work, & Bay Area Best Places to Work.
- We have more than 3 billion monthly users & are partnered with over 75,000 apps.
If you think youd be a good fit for this role, wed love for you to apply! At Branch, we strive to create an inclusive culture that encourages people from different backgrounds to bring their unique, diverse perspectives to work. We aim every day to build an environment that empowers us all to do the best work of our lives, & we cant wait to show you what we have to offer!