Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Visa Direct Payouts Product team is responsible for leading Visa's efforts to extend payouts beyond the card. Building on Visa Direct's market leading platform, the Payouts service will enable corporates, governments & banks unprecedented options to send payments to consumers & small business around the world.
We are seeking a Product Solutions Lead who can help drive critical growth initiatives, both globally & regionally, in a complex, matrixed environment. The ideal candidate will be a structured, analytical thinker with excellent communication skills & a strong interest in how products are developed & delivered. S/he enjoys variety & collaborating with people. S/he is thoughtful, curious & analytical with a desire to make an impact. S/he is client-centric & oriented around finding solutions to complex problems.
- Identify, develop & deploy solutions for Visa Direct Payouts products
- Consult with clients & partners globally to design solutions that accelerate adoption of Visa Direct Payouts products
- Support segment leads for Global Cross Border, ERP & Treasury Management to sell Visa Direct Payouts products to banks, remittance platforms & corporates
- Provide business & technical solutions for new use-cases penetrating the target markets, by conducting market/client research, reviewing ecosystem readiness, collaboration with regional, global, & cross-border product & commercialization teams
- Enable solutions by working with cross-functional stakeholders including Legal, Finance, Client Support (CS), Risk, Compliance, AML, & other product teams across Visa
- Be a Visa Direct product SME & support Payouts client implementations
- Monitor business enhancement releases & other product related changes & be the focal point of contact for regional, global, & cross-border teams for Visa Direct Payouts
- Responsible for all pricing implementations ; coordinate with Finance Ops, Interchange, & Billing teams as needed
- Support PPGS, Visa Direct tokenization, 3DS & any gateway related solutions for the product team
- Liaison between Cybersource, product & other cross-functional teams in arriving at holistic solutions
- Represent voice of the client within the product roadmap & work closely with product development teams to ensure readiness in implementing new solutions
- Manage marquee customer deployments that have high level of strategic importance, execution & technical complexity, in close coordination with regional commercialization & sales teams
- Represent Visa Direct Payouts within market-facing engagements am at key conferences or industry events
12 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree; 10 years of work experience with Masters/MBA/JD/MD; or a minimum of 8 years of work experience with a PhD
- Strong analytical skills with asound understanding of payment systems (card networks, ACH, RTP, digital wallets)
- Skilled at client conversations & can clearly articulate technical solutions
- Ability to explain complex business & technical concepts to broad audiences in an approachable way.
- Clear understanding of API & service-oriented architecture
- Organizational & leadership abilities to influence, negotiate & drive results
- Embrace change & ambiguity in an ecosystem that is rapidly evolving.
- 8+ years of global experience in the payments industry e.g. Payments processing & innovations in developed & emerging markets
- 6+ years consultative product solutions experience within an enterprise or financial services environment
- 5+ years of experience in product management
- 5+ years experience with design thinking product development methodology
- Excellent communication skillsand executive presence.
- Highly execution focused by working in conjunction with various counterparts across multiple functional groups
- Knowledge of global markets, competitive landscape & related dynamics
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems with customer at the center
- Takes personal interest in the digital FinTech insurgence
- Willingness to travel up to 40%.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.