With a mission to build the worlds leading global live TV streaming platform with the greatest breadth of premium content, interactivity, & integrated wagering, fuboTV (NYSE: FUBO) aims to transcend the industrys current TV model. fuboTV operates in the U.S., Canada, Spain and, through its acquisition of Molotov, in France.
Fubo Gaming, a subsidiary of fuboTV, launched Fubo Sportsbook, a next-generation mobile sportsbook purpose-built to integrate with fuboTV, in 2021.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
fuboTV is looking for a senior software engineer to join our team of talented software engineers responsible for the subscription & payments related services.
This role will be responsible for:
- working closely with the manager of the team to lead day-to-day team operations
- leading by example & contributing to the teams success by participating in systems design, coding, code reviews, & other team activities
- ensuring that timely delivery on commitments & operational excellence are in the teams DNA
- coach & mentor other engineers on the team & providing timely & actionable feedback
- continuous collaboration with business stakeholders, product & other engineering teams on the teams roadmap & deliverables
- maintaining technical relationships with vendors that the team works closely with (Recurly, Avalara, Adyen & a few others)
We are looking for passionate Software Engineers who care about code quality, uptime, performance, continuous deployment, SOLID design principles, test-driven development, & agile (with a lowercase a) methodologies.
- Have 7+ years of experience in delivering working software
- Good knowledge of web technologies & experience building transactional RESTful API services with 24x7 availability
- Have mastery of at least one modern backend stack, with a willingness to learn new technologies & methodologies
- Have an interest or experience in Go, message queues, & service-oriented architectures
- At least a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related field or equivalent as determined by a professional credentials evaluation.
The ideal candidate will also:
- Have working experience with subscription systems - billing terms, renewals, cancellations, failed payments, etc, & identify & cover edge cases.
- Have experience working as a lead on a team, by contributing to architecture & design decisions, leading code reviews & working closely with other stakeholders such as product, marketing, customer care & retention teams.
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving environment in which individual contributors are trusted to make technical decisions & execute independently
- Enjoy learning new things & sharing knowledge with coworkers
- Take the initiative in identifying & removing roadblocks
- Be a pleasure to work with in a professional environment
- Be comfortable giving & receiving honest feedback
- Be unafraid of failure
- Enjoy disrupting the status quo
Perks & Benefits:
- At fuboTV, you will have the opportunity to personally influence what live media looks like after it goes through its next big transformation
- Professional development courses & learning opportunities
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards
- Robust benefit package including Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company