Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
What you will do
- Lead analytics in collaborating with Product Loyalty teams
- To optimise the participation, effectiveness & commercial return of Visa Loyalty solutions through data & insights
- On business development initiatives & opportunities
- Transform large volumes of transactional data into actionable cardholder insights to improve business performance of Visa & its clients
- Lead data science, analytics & insight to internal clients/ Visa-as-a-client' in order for functional business areas to achieve their customer & client business growth & revenue strategies
- Solve complex business problems by articulating a vision (technical & business) breaking down the business context & translating into formal solutions (operational excellence)
- Develop innovative solutions & build prototypes to business questions using statistical / machine learning / artificial intelligence algorithms
- Accountable for Data Science P&L, acceleration, collaboration & innovation goals
- Be an ambassador for the Data Science team & cultivate advocacy, champions & data skills across the business
How you will do
- Willing to risk rejection & failure. If you fail, you learn, & try again
- Not afraid of hard conversations & sharing your perspective
- Be a natural leader, but your team & colleagues see your humility
- Be a creative revolutionary. Forward thinking & proactive
- Business acumen
- Listen & communicate well
- Embrace diversity in the workplace & strive to see diverse ideas & opinions
Degree, MSc or PhD in quantitative/computational field & mid-levelexperience in leading cross-functional data-driven team of data scientists/analysts
- Solid mathematical foundation on statistics, machine learning, deep learning models
- Fluency with data science tools
- SQL (ANSI/Hive), Python/R/Spark
- Experience of manipulating large data sets
- Descriptive & predictive modelling
- Design/build dashboards, reports & visualisations
- Good communication skill with technical/non-technical audiences
- Experience of customer analytics in loyalty & rewards organisations
- Adaptability to being an individual contributor, supporting player, matrix management, or team management required
- Skills to build rapid prototypes (e.g. Ionic framework) & experience in managing & delivering data science at a consulting firm and/or delivering to executive stakeholders is a plus
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.