As Appians Solutions business grows, were looking for a market intelligence professional who is ready to take our research efforts to the next level. This individual will work with our Product Owners on a variety of analytical deliverables related to current & potential markets. While the majority of this work will be on projects related to software markets, there will also be internal projects related to evaluating the effectiveness of the selling & marketing of our existing solutions. This is an extremely impactful role that will inform our senior executives decisions on Appians overall Solutions strategy as well as the direction of each specific solution.
- Gather data on buyers, competitors, & market conditions
- Devise & evaluate methods for collecting data, such as surveys, questionnaires, & polls
- Convert complex data & findings into understandable tables, graphs, & written reports
- Prepare reports & present results to the Solutions team & other internal stakeholders
- Analyze data using statistical software
- Monitor & forecast marketing & sales trends
- Work alongside our competitive intelligence & analyst relations teams to leverage their expertise
- 5+ years of working experience within a relevant role & environment
- Preferably a background in economics, commerce or strategy & a demonstrated interest in analysis, writing, statistics & markets
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to effectively manage & prioritize multiple projects
- Superior communication skills, both written & verbal, including the ability to develop concise & effective communications tailored to executive audiences
- Advanced computer skills including use of Google Drive, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, & Tableau
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight
- Work hours may include weekend & evening at times
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent required
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications, faster. We help you automate & transform your business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. With Appian, you get the speed of low-code development with the power of intelligent automation in one trusted & unified cloud platform.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.