Unqork is an enterprise software company with a no-code platform that digitizes the entire client lifecycle & eliminates dependence on paper for financial services & insurance companies. The companys patent-pending technology uses AI & machine transcription for risk assessment & digitization, utilizing each clients existing product & underwriting rules, layered on top of legacy IT systems. The software-as-a-service (SaaS) technology creates custom client on boarding & servicing forms using a drag-and-drop interface which can be implemented within weeks instead of months unlike most hard-coded technology builds. The result is an easy to use & streamlined front-end agent & consumer experience that significantly reduces operational costs & eliminates errors while accelerating sales & business growth.
Some of the worlds largest insurance & financial companies use Unqork to define new business rules & deploy products/applications seamlessly & effortlessly without relying on costly development & maintenance of a code base. Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals & has created an elegant paradigm shift in the way insurance & financial companies are able to operate.
Our technology is great, but our team is what makes Unqork world-class. We seek atypical individuals who are excited to tackle massive problems at scale.
As the first member of the Tech Ops team, you will drive efficient technical operations across Unqork by setting up your Unqork teammates for success & productivity. Youll work with every team across the company to provide them with the equipment, software, & technical support they need!
- Maintain the WIFI, Zoom video conferencing, & scheduling systems for our new & old office space
- Configure, admin, & provide delightful support for tools like G-Suite (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive/Team Drives, Sites & Google Groups), Macbooks, Apple TV, Zoom, WiFi, Jira, & more!
- Build & drive the processes for tech ops that can scale with the growing Unqork team
- Proactively anticipate the technology needs for the organization
What we're looking for:
- 6+ years of IT or Desktop Support/System Administration
- Familiarity with RBAC & distributed computing environment concepts; local & network-based user & group accounts & permissions
- Knowledge of IT best practices around data security (certifications are a bonus!)
- Experience building & driving processes using a ticketing system (Jira, wiki, etc.)
Who you are:
- Genuine desire to help people
- Ability to think on your feet, remain calm under pressure, & solve problems in real-time
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
- Uncontrollable urge to investigate & solve problems, with advanced diagnostic & troubleshooting skills
- Desire & ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of new technical skills
- Strong teamwork: willingness & ability to get help from team members when required, & the good judgment to know when to seek help
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.