Zola is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our Core Experience Team! Our vision for this team is to save Couples so much time & stress as they navigate through their wedding planning journey that there is no reason for Couples to not use Zola when planning their wedding.
We can achieve the vision by:
- Making Zola available to as many engaged couples as possible
- Connecting & presenting all that Zolas ecosystem has to offer in a manner that is relevant to couples wherever they are in their journey
- Building new tools for the largest user needs throughout the wedding planning journey that Zola is not already serving
As a Senior Product Manager, your ultimate goal is to collaborate with cross functional partners (marketing mostly) to grow the number of people using our products & the frequency in which they use them. Its hugely important to our couples & business that users can experience zola as one wedding planning ecosystem & not separate products. The Core Experience team is the team that helps bring this all together.
Were looking for someone who can both sweat the details & tie them back to the big picture. The successful candidate should be equally comfortable talking tech with developers, brand positioning with marketing & conversion funnel metrics with the exec team. Youll be assisting business unit specific Product Managers on how to grow specific businesses within Zola. Youll obsess over A/B testing different landing pages & funnels, youll love thinking through SEO strategy & user journey data. Youll be excited to understand how an advertising channel drives traffic to the site, but more importantly the tradeoffs between the quality & quantity of leads. We are looking for someone that is already passionate about or excited to learn more about the pain points associated with Wedding Planning & are eager to deliver a best in class experience for our couples at all stages of their planning process, but especially those just engaged!
In addition, this person will execute on the vision, anticipate & make trade-offs, deliver an amazing customer experience, & prioritize everything there is to do while keeping the business & customer needs top of mind. Youre a problem solver & have a proven ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams & manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Owning the product roadmap for the Core Experience team
- Prioritize key features that focus on growth, monetization, & delight the customer
- Communicate projects to key stakeholders of all levels
- Project management of all projects on the roadmap
- Analyzing & report on performance of features & performance
- Deeply understanding the customer & thinking creatively about how to serve them better
- Conduct user testing to better understand how customers interact with the current product & future ideas
- Dissecting customer frustrations with wedding planning & identifying ways to turn frustration into delight
- Partner with Marketing, Product Design & Engineering to continuously improve customer retention
- Feature performance & KPIs
- Understanding of technical constraints & knowing where to push the boundaries
- Evaluating competitors & the market for capability-oriented & emerging development & technology trends
- A/B Testing landing pages & onboarding flows
- Implementing SEO best practices
Our ideal candidate loves both building & optimizing, & both strategizing & doing. You are a structured & creative thinker, able to toggle easily between the big themes & the little details. You are equally comfortable in SQL & Google Analytics, & you can prove your ability to learn new systems & processes quickly. You even enjoy drafting up push notifications! And, of course, you love working with kind, smart colleagues who share a commitment to putting the customer first!