Casper is looking for a Senior Product Manager to manage our omnichannel commerce platform & build out the future of Caspers commerce tools.
As the Senior PM, you will partner with business, product & engineering leads across our entire organization to define how our omnichannel platform should evolve. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in building E-commerce systems, will be comfortable working in a metrics-driven environment focusing on speed to value, & be able to hold technical conversations with engineering partners across the organization
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Create & execute the roadmap Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform, powering a suite of sales tools including casper.com & our retail Point of Sale tool
- Become the product partner for our direct to consumer, fulfillment & finance business stakeholders, & lead cross-functional roadmapping activities to ensure alignment for all initiatives
- Partner with a team of engineers to execute your roadmap
- Develop, automate & innovate against current business processes using Salesforce tools & integrations
- Define core product KPIs with your business partners to plan & prioritize features
- Partner with other Product Managers to devise a broader omnichannel customer digital experience & data strategy
Our dream candidate is...
- Someone with 3-5 years of product management experience in e-commerce, preferably working hands on with Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Familiar with API-driven platform approaches
- Also familiar with other pieces of the Salesforce suite
- Conversant in systems architecture design & how to optimize for scalability
- An excellent communicator with a great sense of humor
- A relentless prioritizer, laser-focused on shipping the greatest value & measuring the results