As the Coordinator of Admissions, you will be the main point of contact for prospective students & support them on a daily basis as they move through their admissions journey, applying to one of BrainStations Career Transformation Diploma programs. Your role is to guide them in a professional & personable manner throughout this process to ensure success & excellent customer service throughout. As the Coordinator of Admissions, youll also work collaboratively in assessing that prospective students will be successful in our programs, in line with our Admissions standards & requirements.
- Work with the Recruitment & Admissions team to help develop & execute the best admissions experience to support applicants to be successful in our program & maintain positive applicant engagement
- Actively engage with applicants from reviewing applications, scheduling & conducting interviews & communicating admissions timelines
- Primary point of contact for applicant questions & inquiries, providing the best experience with every engagement at BrainStation
- Assist with the planning & coordination of admissions-related events, including information sessions & recruitment fairs
- Track & report admissions & enrollment data to measure program success & graduate outcomes
- Collaborate in creating programs & strategies for recruitment & applicant engagement
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 3 years experience as part of an admissions team or in a customer facing role
- A proven passion for all things tech & digital
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional verbal & written communication skills, including public speaking experience
- A dedication to providing the best customer service
- Willingness to help out where needed in all facets of the organization
- Demonstrable knowledge of pathways leading to specific career outcomes in a broad spectrum of areas within the technology industry is a strong asset
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training & development, with courses, workshops, events, & corporate training offered online & in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, & Boston. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals & some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, & will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, & the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses & online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning & that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.