Talent Acquisition is dedicated to ensuring that teams at Asana have the people they need to achieve their goals. As a product-driven organization, we hire the people who build Asana, the people who support our users, & the people who tell our story in the market. We believe that building a diverse team is critical to supporting Asana on our mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly.
Asana has an ambitious mission, & were looking for an equally ambitious & skilled Talent Acquisition Specialist to help us get there. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist on our Diversity Talent Programs team you will work cross-functionally to identify, engage & highlight top talent for key roles across our global organization. Youll support Talent Acquisition Partners, collaborate with internal stakeholders, & leverage best practices in order to support our diversity talent acquisition goals. We take pride in the craft of building this amazing team & that's where you come in!
What you'll achieve
- Build candidate pipelines for both unique & evergreen roles to support diverse representation at all stages of the hiring process
- Develop & execute comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners & analyzing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs
- Create innovative sourcing strategies, including leveraging your knowledge of organizations, platforms, & networks, to attract & engage underrepresented talent
- Conduct initial phone screen for candidates & advocate on their behalf to Talent Acquisition Partners & Hiring Managers
- Maintain a network of potential candidates through thoughtful engagement practices, building candidate rapport through trust, & acting as a candidate advisor throughout the recruitment process
- Track & analyze data on sourcing & conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies & drive improvements as needed
- 2+ years relevant experience in a sourcing or talent research role (in-house or agency); experience recruiting for technical or sales roles a plus
- Ability to work independently & proactively problem solve, developing creative approaches to sourcing & engaging candidates
- Demonstrated excellence & passion for creating a delightful candidate experience
- Enthusiasm for proactively networking & establishing effective working relationships with professional networks & affinity groups; prior experience a plus
- Detail-oriented in approach to all tasks, whether mundane or mission critical
- Appreciate productivity & have a sense urgency; youre a believer in Getting Stuff Done
- Clear, concise verbal & written communication skills
- Passionate about diversity, equity & inclusion
At Asana, we're building a better way to work, fueled by transparency, inclusion, & technology that is a force for positive change. Asana is a work management platform that helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives, so they can move faster & accomplish more with less. For the past 5 years, we've been named a top workplace, including top 10 Great Place to Work Best Small & Medium Workplaces, #1 Fortune Best Workplaces in the Bay Area, #8 Fortune Best Workplaces for Women, & one of Ireland's Best Workplaces. With offices all over the world, we are always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
We believe in supporting people to do their best work & thrive, & building a diverse, equitable, & inclusive company is core to our mission. Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status.