The Machine Learning (ML) team supports production-facing experiences & solutions including search engines, style & template recommendations, dynamic content generation, phishing detection, personalized user experiences & more. You will be a Senior ML Product engineer reporting to the manager of Machine Learning. ML Product builds production systems & services to bring machine learning to engineering teams across Squarespace. Squarespace has access to incredibly rich sources of user content & behavior, & our team is focused on leveraging those unique datasets to provide every customer with the experience they need to be successful. You will engage with stakeholders, refine requirements, rapidly prototype, deploy & maintain production machine learning systems.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
You'll get to...
- Design & implement production machine learning solutions for stakeholders
- Take ownership of bringing solutions from ideation to production
- Collaborate with engineering, product & data stakeholders to quickly scope, explore, prototype & implement solutions
- Engineering review of code, modeling, documentation & design
- Secure cross-team agreement on engineering solutions & architecture decisions
Who we're looking for...
- 5+ years of software engineering experience focusing on production machine learning
- Passionate about delivering solutions to stakeholders
- Experience with cross team stakeholder management & project ownership
- Technical leadership & mentorship experience
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Squarespace is the all-in-one platform with everything to sell anything, providing customers in approximately 200 countries & territories with all the tools they need to sell physical products, digital content, classes, appointments, reservations & more. Powered by best-in-class design for a consistent brand experience across all touchpoints, our suite of fully integrated products enables anyone to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management via Tock. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California, & Chicago, Illinois.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.