At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
We are looking for a Warehouse Manager who will be reporting to the Senior Operations Manager, you will oversee all warehouse operations & lead the warehouse team in achieving safety, quality, plan adherence, on-time delivery, & inventory.
What you will be doing:
- Lead a team of warehouse leads & associates.
- Build a high-performing culture with specific focus on safety, GMP, quality, employee learning, development & engagement, & continuous improvement
- Partner with Planning, Supply Chain, Logistics & Pick & Pack teams to ensure production plans focus on product freshness, on-time delivery, & plan reliability
- Develop warehouse operations systems by determining product handling & storage requirements, equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes, & shipping
- Train & manage a warehouse team to solve day-to-day operational issues & reach short- & long-term performance goals
- Oversee daily operations, while controlling & managing inventory & logistics
- Review & prepare workflow, manning & space requirements, equipment layout, & action plans while ensuring productivity, quality & customer service standards are met
- Maintain a safe & healthy work environment by establishing, following, & enforcing standards & procedures & complying with legal regulations
- Make tomorrow better than today! Drive continuous improvement in the DC by engaging team members & broader HF stakeholders in identifying opportunities, facilitating root-cause analysis, implementing corrective actions, & delivering positive & focused change
- Develop, roll out, & manage standard operating procedures, visual tools, & checklists to ensure we are a process-driven operations; Onboard, train, & continuously develop team members to ensure clear understanding of roles & responsibilities, tasks, process & procedures
- Create a positive team environment that prioritizes safety, strives for accountability & respect, enables continuous learning & promotes open communication & candid feedback
At a minimum, you have:
- 5+ years of Manufacturing and/or Supply Chain experience, preferably with a Bachelors and/or Masters degree in Engineering, Business or a related field
- Strong understanding of OHS & Food Safety & its application in a warehouse & production environment
- Experience with managing a large scale teams & operations
- An authentic leader, whos able to build strong relationships, clearly communicate & motivate, & drive accountability in all levels
- An effective collaborator, who empowers & enables others to share ideas, raises awareness, gets buy-in, & and delivers fast & well-rounded solutions to complex problems
- A strong analytical problem solver that identifies & simplifies complex issues & drives rapid, focused, & data-driven solutions
- Energy, enthusiasm, & a can-do attitude. Used to working in a high pressure, fast paced, & constantly changing environment
- Drive & self-motivation. We seek a leader who competes to win & have the burning desire to make a meaningful difference in our business & lives of our employees
- Strong understanding of manufacturing & warehouse systems & controls
- Professional certifications and/or licenses with Lean Six Sigma preferred
What youll get in return:
- Competitive salary & company benefits
- High level of responsibility & autonomy
- 75% Employee discounts on all Hello Fresh weekly meal kits
- Opportunity to work with a highly engaged team
- A company culture that promotes out of the box thinking
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.