We started with just one home & an idea: to bring homeowners & renters together with smart technology & caring local teams. Today, were the largest full-service vacation rental company in North America thanks to the people who give us their best every day. Youll fit right in here if youre curious, entrepreneurial, & thrive in a rapid-growth environment.
Why Employee Experience at Vacasa
We cultivate Vacasas culture. Our employees are the heart of our product, & our job is to take care of them all. Were the thread connecting our growing global family as we balance the needs of every employeewhether they work across an office or across an ocean.
What were looking for
Were looking for an experienced Recruiter to join the Vacasa team. In this role you will need to provide world class candidate & hiring manager experience throughout the entire recruitment lifecycle. On a daily basis, the ideal Recruiter will consult with hiring managers to drive talent attraction campaigns & employ innovative search strategies to attract top passive talent. Additionally, you will consult with hiring teams as the expert on candidate market trends, compensation recommendations, & interviewing best practices.
This is a seasonal hourly position.
What youll do
- Build strong partnerships with hiring managers to determine recruitment needs & facilitate recruiting strategy
- Work directly with hiring managers to ensure understanding of job specifications, desired qualifications for each position, & team culture
- Continuously & proactively provide status updates with candidates & hiring managers; collect feedback & results from each & use them to further the success of the partnership with recruiting
- Manage the full recruitment cycle including sourcing strategies, interview processes, offer negotiations, closing, relocation & on-boarding for assigned requisitions
- Generate a pipeline of highly qualified candidates for a variety of positions
- Actively pursue all channels (Internet, networking, social media, etc) to form a knowledge base of where to find the best candidates for each particular role
- Conduct behavior-based interviews, both over the phone & in-person, to assess candidate suitability
- Serve as an advisor to hiring managers throughout the hiring process on matters such as interviewing techniques, compliance, selection protocols, offer management, etc.
- Develop & execute innovative recruiting strategies to attract top talent
- Maintain accurate records using the Applicant Tracking System & produce reports on all phases of the recruitment process
- Develop knowledge of current marketplace & trends to ensure competitive hiring tactics
- Participate in job fairs & college recruiting fairs to source potential candidates & promote industry awareness
Skills youll need
- Must be self-motivated, driven, & passionate about helping find talent to build great teams
- Extreme passion for creating a positive experience for both the candidate & hiring manager (internal customer)
- Strong knowledge of interviewing techniques, including behavioral-based interviewing
- Experience sourcing passive candidates off of platforms like LinkedIn, Indeed & other platforms
- Familiarity with & knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse, Taleo, Jobvite, etc.)
- Proven success in managing multiple tasks, projects, & searches simultaneously; ability to manage time & prioritization in tracking tasks & details effectively
- Demonstrated ability in building & maintaining strong relationships with individuals in all levels of the organization & community
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proficient with Google Cloud Applications
- Must be energetic & have the ability to maintain a sense of humor when faced with changes & challenges
- 2+ years experience recruiting in a full life-cycle environment; proven record of successfully recruiting & sourcing for technical & non-technical roles
- Ability to work from home & resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MT, NC, NH, NM, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
What youll get
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.