Were looking for
A SeniorArt Director who willconceptualize & oversee the creation of fashion shoots (Boutiques) at Rue Gilt Groupe. The Senior Art Director will help implement photo shoot concepts through both direction & hands-on execution.
- Conceptualize & art direct photography
- Demonstrate a keen eye for editing, cropping, & Rues overall aesthetic
- Plan photography with an eye to an overall, holistic view of mobile first, & current creative direction of Boutique Main
- Collaborating with the stylists & photo assistants, plan & execute sets & props, delegating tasks where needed
- On days off set, plan on being in the studio working on sets for upcoming leads. Painting, prop-shopping (alongside with Stylists)
- Photography should reflect the Rue brand & the external brand being shot
- For Fashion, will do casting
- Scout & negotiate locations
- Partnering with Sr. Creative, support planning of monthly creative directions that evolve Rues look & feel
- Work collaboratively as necessary with the greater team including Art Directors, Designers, Copywriters, etc.
- Stay abreast of technology trends & competitive analysis
- Understanding of past & present fashion photography
- Partnering with Sr. Creative, support planning & execution of Rue Holiday
- Attend weekly RACI meetings to manage photography process & engage with merchants about the overall look & feel.
- Model a collegial, positive working environment
- Support the Sr. Creative leads in achieving quarterly OKRs, maintaining the NPS, & productivity & efficiency goals
- Partner with Brand Operations to ensure efficient processes & workflow are in place
- When necessary, partner with Boutique Producers to order samples for impacts
- Receive feedback on each project with positive attitude
- Must be able to shift priorities to meet deadlines based on changing calendars
- Display strong self-motivation & self-advocacy
- Excellent attention to detail & an extremely high taste level
- Maintain a professional & positive attitude
- Must demonstrate strong skills with the entire Adobe CS5 suite
- Provide clear, actionable, & decisive feedback
- KY staff: Must demonstrate ability to work independently, & via remote direction from Sr. Creative
- Styling & Fashion photography background
- Basic knowledge of color & Capture1
- 5+ years of fashion Styling or 2+ years of Photo Studio Art Direction. Strong portfolio of work required.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.