The future of healthcare will be very positively transformed by technology making care patient-centric where information can be accessed & shared easily & securely. At Klara, we believe healthcare is a service that fundamentally relies on communication with & around the patient. Klara was founded in 2013 with the mission to change the broken healthcare experience by directly connecting doctors & patients through technology. Elements like procedures or surgeries might be constants, but anything around them including most forms of treatment is communication. And thats whats broken. Healthcare communication is disconnected, siloed, antiquated & highly inefficient.
Our mission is to revolutionize communication for everyone involved in a patients journey.
Klara offers an entrepreneurial environment where personal growth & interesting challenges are part of your regular day. You can tackle those opportunities independently while also taking responsibility for individual projects on your team.
We trust in the power of talent & value commitment. Together, we want to change how patients & doctors communicate. The best way to do this is with a strong international team that is dedicated to improving healthcare & how it is delivered globally.
About the Role:
The Business Development Representative role is your ticket to a successful sales career. As a BDR, youll play a multi-faceted role that is integral to the success of Klaras go-to-market strategy. As you learn & grow in the BDR role, well help you map out a path on which youll be able to grow your career for years to come at Klara. As a BDR, youll not only be responsible for building pipeline, youll also be encouraged to achieve your personal & professional development goals. We encourage all our BDR hires to work towards growing into the next level of sales responsibilities, as an AE. This is a unique & exciting opportunity for an individual that has a lot of energy, passion, humor, & enthusiasm about building the Klara growth machine. Come help build a growth machine that makes Klara the central network in medical communication!
- Execute a creative account strategy to sell into multi-location/practitioner practices
- Generate leads via email, phone, social media, & other highly creative methods
- Conduct research to identify the needs & scale of an opportunity
- Schedule qualified & interested leads for AE demos
- Consistently hit / exceed monthly agreed upon goals & objectives
- Align with senior AEs to learn & grow your full-cycle sales knowledge
- Self-motivated & driven individual
- High energy & enthusiasm
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational & follow-up skills
- Team player & self motivated problem solver
- 1-2 years of phone sales/ call center experience
- Passion to excel in sales & make money
Must have some experience in Outreach.io, Salesforce, Linkedin Sales Nav, or any comparative outbound sales tools.